Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Tokyo Pearl  » Cosmetics  »
  • The polish applies easily, although I learned that it is important with this color to wait until each coat has dried completely before attempting to apply another coat
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice, subtle nail polish that matches with practically anything and is also offered at a great price
  • I have since purchased other colors in this line and I love them all

• by kaygen

I purchased this product on a whim, and it has turned out to be one of my favorite nail polishes. I saw this product on a display at Walgreens last year along with several other nail polishes in a variety of colors. The “Sinful Colors” line of polishes has an awesome selection of colors and the display itself is fun to look at. Occasionally, the company comes out with new and unique colors, such as neons or pastels. The Sinful Colors line is known for their bold and sometimes uncommon colors of nail polish. The product I purchased was called “Tokyo Pearl” and I actually bought it because I was looking for a neutral shade to wear in the summer that would match with everything.

This color was perfect, and the price was right. The nail polish was only $1.99 for a .5 oz bottle, which is much less expensive than most other brands I have seen.

The polish applies easily, although I learned that it is important with this color to wait until each coat has dried completely before attempting to apply another coat. If the polish is tacky at all, adding another coat on top will cause the polish to pull and streak. It does take practice to apply this color evenly, but it can be done. I also found that I need at least 3 coats of this polish to get the look I want. The polish goes on very light and thin, so if you want a more ...

• intense look, plan to apply several coats.

One the nail polish is applied, and followed up by a top coat, the color is awesome. It is a whitish-pearl color that has a lot of shimmer to it. It glows and sparkles in the sunlight, but is not overly flashy and doesn’t have chunks of glitter in it. It has the perfect amount of shimmer to it. The polish looks great with a tan, and it looks great on toes as well.

This nail polish is not exactly the most long-lasting product I have tried, but with the proper top coat, you can expect to get about 5-7 days out of this polish. The great thing about it is it wears well, meaning it is so light that when

it does begin to chip on the end of my nails, it is hardly noticeable and I can stretch the life of my manicure another couple days compared to dark polishes that have to be touched up all the time because the chipping is so obvious. So even if this polish isn’t long-lasting, it’s still the one I reach for again and again because of the beautiful color it gives my nails.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice, subtle nail polish that matches with practically anything and is also offered at a great price. I have since purchased other colors in this line and I love them all. I will continue to purchase this Tokyo Pearl polish as long as they continue to sell it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122061499671230/k2311a0622/6.22.11