The Sims 3 Collector’s Edition
  • I like that you can keep up with other Sims' lives by Gossiping with other Sims or reading the newspaper to see who's moved in, who's moved out, who's had a child, etc. One of the most interesting things is that, even two years later, they're still adding things to the game by game updates
  • I love that you don't have to buy expansion packs to get new features
  • I do miss parts of The Sims 2, like the date meter and I think the Sims in The Sims 2 had more potential to be attractive

• by misophia

I have been playing The Sims games for 8 years, from the original Sims to The Sims 2 and now The Sims 3. When I heard The Sims 3 was coming out back in June 2009, I waited in anticipation for months. I pre-ordered the more expensive Collector’s Edition, which included a flash drive in the shape of a plumbob (kind of a green diamond).

I love The Sims 3. It’s such a

change from The Sims 2, which was also really fun. There’s a huge town that you can drive or walk around in. You can go to the park, you can go to the beach, you can go to the lake. I like that you can keep up with other Sims’ lives by “Gossiping” with other Sims or reading the newspaper to see who’s moved in, who’s moved out, who’s had a child,

• etc. One of the most interesting things is that, even two years later, they’re still adding things to the game by game updates. Now you can add chest, arm, leg, and back hair to men. I love that you don’t have to buy expansion packs to get new features. I still love buying the expansion packs, too, though!

If I were to do it all over again, I wouldn’t buy The Collector’s Edition

again because all I can recall the only extra thing I got was the flash drive. Not worth it.

I do miss parts of The Sims 2, like the date meter and I think the Sims in The Sims 2 had more potential to be attractive… and I like making my Sims attractive!

I spend hours playing this game, though. It’s really fun - the creating, managing, and observing developing relationships and lives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2822061499551230/k2311a0622/6.22.11