Godiva Squalene Anti-Stress Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I bought Godiva Squalene Anti-Stress Lotion two years ago
  • I was always in the cosmetic store trying to find any stretch mark solutions that may addressed my skin problem
  • I bought a bottle of this which just cost over a hundred peso

• by Lynn M. A.

I bought Godiva Squalene Anti-Stress Lotion two years ago. This is just one of those lotions for stretchmarks that I purchased in the past. I was quite a chubby girl back in my teenage days. Then, when I reached college, I slowly shed off some pounds.

Along with this weight loss, I also acquired some stretchmarks on my skin. They were commonly visible on my inner thighs and underarms. I could not wear

shorty shorts or tiny skirts because of these stretchmarks.

I was always in the cosmetic store trying to find any stretch mark solutions that may addressed my skin problem. I saw this Godiva Squalene Anti-Stress Lotion and bought it right away. I had high hopes that this would help me in my problem.

I bought a bottle of this which just cost over a hundred peso. I religiously applied it on my thighs ...

• and along my underarms. I put an ample amount on affected areas.

I used this item for over a month. The end result was all in vain. I did not experience any positive result.

I still have stretchmarks. It did not even alleviate the marks for a bit. It was just another disappointment for me.

I guess there is nothing to do to minimize stretchmarks but to undergo a surgery. Right now, I

still have these stretchmarks but they were a bit visible since I find time to exercise. Exercising everyday contributes to firming the skin.

So, it is quite effective for me. I guess there is no cream or lotions to minimize stretchmarks. I have tried a lot of brands from expensive to cheaper brands but still I did not get a good result.

I just have to be contented of what I have right now.

Godiva Squalene Anti-Stress Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122061499481230/k2311a0622/6.22.11