A4Tech X6-287D GLASER Mouse
  • I was looking for a nice mouse, which would fit well in my hand and won't cost too much
  • It is a very interesting model which comes with great functions

• by PolinaGaneva

This is the mouse I recently bought and I quite enjoy it. I was looking for a nice mouse, which would fit well in my hand and won’t cost too much.

I took my time in choosing one and finally decided to buy the A4Tech Glaser Mouse. It is a very interesting model which comes with great functions.

I have a laptop computer and

I sometimes need to work on weird surfaces like glass and paper and really colorful table cloth. My previous mouse used to jump around the screen because of all the interferences, as actually most laser mice do. But this one doesn’t! I am not really sure what kind of technology they were using when they created it, but it certainly works for me!

The buttons are easy to push and are well placed, the mouse wheel is also very well-developed. The mouse also has a special 2-click button which was meant to help you save time but I am used to the double click and never use that button.

It connects to the computer via USB and is quite light and portable. The cable is long ...

• A4Tech X6-287D GLASER Mouse
      and for now I haven’t had any problems with it.

I also like the design - it is a slick white mouse that changes colors! Red, green, blue, yellow, light blue, purple, light purple and everything in between - these are the colors of the A4Tech Glaser Mouse. It is very amusing to watch and don’t worry, it doesn’t take a lot of

power from your computer.

The only bad thing I came across is the fact that it gets dirty really fast. Maybe because I have quite a messy room or maybe because it’s white, I don’t know, but I have to clean it once a week and sometimes it gets annoying. But still, it is a very pretty shade of white and looks good with almost any computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622061499441230/k2311a0622/6.22.11