LG 32LD465 (LED TV - 32″)
  • I had my computer and I didnt use the TV at all, so I thought the things will stay the same after the new purchase has been made
  • Not only that, but I can directly connect my computer to the TV which is really, really convenient
  • But now for the things I don't like – the first thing is that it has no Wi-Fi which would have been very useful to me
  • It cost us around $500 and for now there have not been any technical problems

• by PolinaGaneva

When we decided to buy this new TV, I wasn’t excited at all. I had my computer and I didnt use the TV at all, so I thought the things will stay the same after the new purchase has been made.

But I was wrong - when they brought the new one with a screen twice bigger than the one we had before, I completely changed my mind.

I still don’t watch a lot of television, but our new TV came with

a lot of useful functions. For example, the one I use the most in the USB port - I download movies in HD and then enjoy them fully on the big screen. When I am cleaning, for example, I put on some music and listen to it through the TV. Pictures can also be viewed thanks to the available USB port.

Not only that, but I can directly connect my computer to the TV which is really, really convenient. There also a lot of functions to control the sound, the picture, the lighting of the screen, and the programs. It also has ports available for console games, which is useful for those who want to play games on it.

I really appreciate the good sound and picture - the colors are bright and realistic, the sound is clear.

The design is very beautiful - it is smooth and nice, I simply love it. The remote control is also very fashionable. It may sound stupid, but having ...

• LG 32LD465 (LED TV - 32
      pretty things at home makes me feel happy and that’s why I really like this new TV.

But now for the things I don’t like – the first thing is that it has no Wi-Fi which would have been very useful to me. With it come some awesome features like watching movies online or playing games, so I miss it sometimes. Yet it would’ve made our purchase too costly, so that’s why we gave up on it.

The second major thing is that

it sometimes has problems with .mkv files. For example, it won’t play the sound, or just will say that the format of the movie is not supported. This is really a nuisance, because I have to convert it and then watch it, which takes time and effort.

Overall, I am happy with the product. It cost us around $500 and for now there have not been any technical problems. If you look for a TV, this is a pretty good value for money.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622061499381230/k2311a0622/6.22.11