Krispy Creme Doughnuts and Coffee in Pensacola Florida  » Food  »
980 North 9th Avenue, Pensacola, Florida 32501-4096
  • The staff were friendly and next week, we are coming back as we need to go back to get the result from my physical exam and we are definitely coming back to that place to get more doughnuts

• by chennyK37

Last week, me and my husband drove to Pensacola for my Physical Exam as required for my immigration papers. After that appointment, we got hungry and decided to grab some doughnuts.

We had to use our GPS to find where it is and it wasn’t far from the clinic.

We were hoping the light was on to get fresh baked, still hot doughnuts but they weren’t.

It was my first time to have some Krispy Kreme , so I was

really excited to see the inside of the shop and of course eat the doughnuts! As we get in, you can see them baking the doughnuts and their machine to roll down the finished one.

I also like their wall arts,they were abstract paintings of a person and some are coffee cups that is smoking,really pretty.

The place was also clean and organized.

Me and my husband looked at the doughnuts behind the glasses and they just looks yummy! We ...

• got a dozen of it, 2 oreo doughnuts which has a crumbled oreo on top of it and a creamy filling,2 plain doughnuts which is just coated with icing,2 sour creme which is a cake doughnut with a tiny bit of sour cream baked in the dough and a vanilla glaze,2 new york cheesecake which has a creamy filling and a cream cheese icing with crumbled graham crackers, 2 raspberry filled and 2 cream filled chocolate, plus the nice lady
        Miss Hong, one of the staff gave me a free one powdered doughnut! She was nice and she is a Chinese half Vietnamese as we did a little chit chat.

The staff were friendly and next week, we are coming back as we need to go back to get the result from my physical exam and we are definitely coming back to that place to get more doughnuts! I am so happy I had my very first one from Krispy Kreme Pensacola!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722061499321230/k2311a0622/6.22.11