Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) in Mary Esther, Fort Walton Beach FL  » Food  »
500 Mary Esther Cut-Off NW, Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32569
  • While waiting I was taking pictures of their wall arts as I am really fond of taking anything I find interesting

• by chennyK37

Yesterday, my husband and I had dinner at Kentucky Fried Chicken Mary Esther,here in Fort Walton Beach before we head to Destin for our Movie First Month Anniversary date. There were not many people in the place. There was one whole family having dinner and in line with us is a mother with her daughter.

The place was very cozy. I think the manager was taking our order.

He is in his 50’s and is very customer friendly. Greeted us with a smile before asking for

our orders.

I ordered 3 pcs of chicken strips with a mashed potato side and an additional gravy, since I really do love KFC’s gravy! My husband ordered 2 crispy snackers and we shared a drink which was a regular Pepsi. He punched in our orders and told us to wait for just a few minutes.

It only took 5 minutes or less to get our orders. While waiting I was taking pictures of their wall arts as I am really fond of taking anything I ...

• find interesting.

Until we got our food and started eating. The chicken was so tender and crispy and I just dip and sip my gravy! The mashed potatos were good and it was soaked with my favorite gravy.

I finished my 3 strips of chicken and of course my side dish of mashed potato. while my husband did the same with his snackers.

He got 2 of them and finished it with a burp! Then one of the staff came to us and gave us a

complimentary dessert! It was the Parfaits, one chocolate creme and strawberry shortcake. It was so nice of him to give us a free dessert, and greet us Happy Anniversary.

He said he saw our Tshirts and just wanted to give us a little gift. We thanked him for the gift and the great food before we left.

This KFC branch is the nearest we have in town so we always go back to this same place when we crave for it! Good location,friendly staff and of of course great food!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722061499311230/k2311a0622/6.22.11