Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Bubble Bath Warm Vanilla Scent
2.5
  • And I know within my soul that I will enjoy a bubble bath with this type
  • I bought the 10 fl oz for the price of $12 at Watson
  • I was disappointed that there were no bubbles
  • On the other hand, I like the lather and of course the scent of this bubble bath
  • Even if I learned that it has different scent that will fit your mood, as long as the smell is sweet, I believe it will only give me rashes

• by grecy

Who would have think vanilla is only flavored in food. I recently learned that it was a flavor in perfume and now a flavor of bubble bath. Having bubble bath is relaxing. You will use a bubble bath liquid that produce a lot of bubble and you lie there in the tub, like a child, playing with it, staying there for an hour, having a peace of mind. And if you use great bubble bath soap, it is more fun and exciting.

When I shop for bath soap I bumped into a stall where Bath and Body Works products were being displayed. I immediately chose Warm Vanilla flavor because obviously vanilla has a very sweet scents and it stays in the body for long. And I know within my soul that I will enjoy a bubble bath with this type. I bought the 10 fl oz for the price of $12 at Watson. The bottle looks simple, no fancy things. It only shows “you have to try me to

appreciate me” feeling, so that is what I did.

I prepared water in the tub. I put on half of water in the tub and start putting this one. I was disappointed that there were no bubbles. I was there in front of the tub for about 20 minutes, and I was wiggling the water so it will produce a bubble and add another drop from time to time but the bubbles it produce are only a few. Even if the water in the tub is half, the bubble that appeared are only few in the tub. The consistency of the liquid is not enough to produce bubbles. After putting half of the size of the liquid, there you go bubbles, it appeared, bigger. So it means you have to put almost half the size of the bottle to produce bubble successfully.

The bubbles do not last long. I have to wiggle the water to produce it again. The idea of me lying there for an hour, day dreaming and ...

• having a peace of mind, did not happen. I did not find it relaxing; instead I got stressed whenever the bubbles disappear.

On the other hand, I like the lather and of course the scent of this bubble bath. When I rinsed my body with water, there was no residue left. There is no greasy feeling. Even if I am towel dry the smell is still indulging and it stays in the body for long. I really feel clean after taking a bath. Also, the smell stays there and everywhere I go inside the house. I smell the vanilla all over my body. The smell will truly stick on your body.

However, I dislike what had happened with my skin after using it. I did take a bath at night and on the next day, early morning I saw my arms and legs have rashes. Even at my back, my sister saw some rashes on my lower back. I suspect that because my skin was sweet with vanilla, I was

bitten by an ant or other mosquitoes. The rashes irritate me. I have to take a bath immediately to wash the irritation. I use Olay body soap and the irritation fades after a day.

My skin is well moisturized but I do not know if the reason was the bubble bath or my Olay soap. I still gave this product another chance, same experience and same results happen and I did not enjoy. The third time is another frustration. I just finished the bottle to loosen the feeling of being fooled by this product. Unfortunately, my skin is breaking out in rashes and it gets severe. Thank God that I do not have to use it again. I had proven that this does not restored moisture, but the over sweetness only stresses you. Bubble bath is not enjoyable but was a turn off. Even if I learned that it has different scent that will fit your mood, as long as the smell is sweet, I believe it will only give me rashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122061499291230/k2311a0622/6.22.11