Dove Deodorant Clear Cool Essential Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I decided to change my deodorant one time
  • I think it has something to do with the formulation but I am not really sure though
  • I did finish using this product despite the over wetness experience because it keeps my underarms well moisturized
  • With such an affordable price, I got a lot of disadvantage
  • The price of this one $ 3.57 and I bought it on Watson

• by grecy

I decided to change my deodorant one time. I stop from using Secret Anti-perspirant for the reason that it can make my underarms get darker. I think it has something to do with the formulation but I am not really sure though. Since I believe on Dove products that I decided to give this one a try. First one I tried was Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essential Anti-perspirant Deodorant. This one comes in handy 2.6 oz bottle.

I do not perspire a lot, but that really depends on what activity I do everyday. Sometimes I am not that busy and I only sit in my cubicle all afternoon and there are days that I am running around, super buys that I perspire a lot. It shows on the shirt I am wearing and it is not a good sight to see when you are a lady.

This one smells nice. It is not that kind that has a strong smell. It does not battle with the perfume you are wearing. According to a

friend, it goes on clear. Maybe it goes on clear but if you wear darker color of shirt and you have a very active day, it will leave a mess on the shirt’s underarm part. It looks awful. It happens to me even if I apply the deodorant once on my underarms. This mess looks like a starch accumulating on the underarm part. I tried to apply the deodorant while I am not wearing a shirt and let it dry first before putting my shirt. There are less white mess, but there are still little powdery on the same part. The deodorant breaks when it gets dry and that stick to my shirt when I wear clothes while it is still wet. So what I did is to wait till it is dry and I do not put too much.

Moreover, it lasted all day even in one application. My underarms smells good, it is pretty fine in blocking the smell. One thing that it failed to do is to solve the ...

• wetness during the active days. No, smell but the wetness is all over. I do not really perspire a lot, but when I am using this deodorant, I perspire more and it all goes down to my underarms. It seems this deodorant invite the wetness more. This leads me to bigger problem. I have to look at my underarms in the ladies room to check if there is a smell. It does not have a smell it cannot control the wetness. I have to dry it and stay in cold room to maintain the dryness. I will never use this deodorant if I will be having an active day. You do not have to re-apply it since it blocks the smell, but you have to wipe your underarms because it is not quite appealing to see you are wet on that part.

I did finish using this product despite the over wetness experience because it keeps my underarms well moisturized. It also gets absorb by my skin easily once I apply

it. I only have to remember to leave it dry first before putting my clothes, to prevent the white powdery figure on my clothes. In addition, it smells soft and light, it does not battle with the fragrance I am using. The performance is just right for the price. For me, it is one of the affordable deodorants I ever tried.

My rating is 5. It really works on the smell but ineffective on blocking wetness. I do not find any ultimate at all. I rather choose other deodorant since I do not have problems about wetness on the other brands. I am very disappointed. The shirt that has a white stain residue is difficult to wash too. It sticks on the cotton shirt. How ridiculous. With such an affordable price, I got a lot of disadvantage. I will never buy it again. Plus, the 24 hour control can prevent the smell not the wetness. It made me look frustrated and dirty. The price of this one $ 3.57 and I bought it on Watson.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122061499281230/k2311a0622/6.22.11