Aleve Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer  » Medicine  »
  • I would definitely suggest this product for achy muscles as long as you take it at the first sight of pain or even before it starts if you know you will be achy later
  • However, it has been my experience that Aleve does not work quiet as well on these areas as it does on achy muscles and joints
  • Overall I am pretty impressed with Aleve as a product

• by jonna daniels

By now I am sure that everyone in the United States is familiar with Aleve. It’s commercials are pretty well-known and despite a few of them being annoying they really get the message across. Personally I really like Aleve and can say that the commercials are exactly right when they say “just two Aleve can last all day”. I have taken everything from Tylenol to Aspirin and there are few brands that work as good as Aleve does.

I have

found that as far as achy muscles and joints taking Aleve can be a good way to go. Aleve does work but it takes to long to get into my system. It takes a full hour for it to start relieving any pain but to be truthful once it does start working it really works well and lasts for a long time. It does a wonderful job of getting rid of the pain and even relieving some inflammation and ...

• swelling. I would definitely suggest this product for achy muscles as long as you take it at the first sight of pain or even before it starts if you know you will be achy later. Aleve works well on other things like mild headaches and even cramps due to PMS. However, it has been my experience that Aleve does not work quiet as well on these areas as it does on achy muscles and joints.

Overall I am pretty

impressed with Aleve as a product. I still am more likely to use Tylenol or Advil partly because they work quicker and partly because I am more familiar with them as a whole. The one thing I would warn against is taking Aleve on an empty stomach. I have done that a few times and each time the Aleve has really torn my stomach up bad. It is best taken after one eats with a glass of water or milk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621061499190430/k2311a0621/6.21.11