Plumeria Body Spray by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I know that whenever I purchase this scent,then I am getting a great deal
  • I recommend it to all of the ladies out there
  • I enjoy wearing this stuff year round whenever the mood hits me
  • I have to say that I love to catch this stuff on sale though
  • I like that I can wear it anywhere and feel good about it

• by Gina Gott

Plumeria is one of Bath and Body Works best fragrances! I really love it,and have for years. This was one of the first scents that I ever tried from this company. I am glad that I gave it a chance,because I am hooked on Bath and Body Works products now! I can never get enough of their beautiful and unique smelling fragrances. I like their prices too. I know that whenever I purchase this scent,then I am getting a great deal. Plumeria, is a real treat! I recommend it to all of the ladies out there. This is a scent that will really draw compliments wherever you go!

This scent is just amazing. It has notes of Plumeria flower in it ofcourse.

There is also some cassis, peach, and melon. This fragrance also has notes of gardenia and ylang ylang. There is also some jasmine in this body spray along with sandalwood and musk. This scent is a great choice for any age women to wear. It is also good for any season. I enjoy wearing this stuff year round whenever the mood hits me!

This scent is pretty strong for a body spray. It is not to much though. I also love putting a lot of it on at one time. I spray this stuff all over my body and even on my hair sometimes! It just smells that good. This is one of my husband’s favorite scents from Bath and Body Works.

• I also like the staying power of this great scent. It lasts about 6 hours or longer on me. That is good for a body spray! I don’t mind respraying this stuff for touch ups though. This scent always puts me in a good mood.

The price is really good too. The original price is $10.50 for an 8 oz bottle. I have to say that I love to catch this stuff on sale though. I was very lucky the other day. I got a bottle of this stuff for only $3.00! Bath and Body Works always has amazing sales,so keep checking back with them. I happily pay full price for this stuff. You should see me stock up when I

find it on sale though! This stuff is worth it. I try and always keep some around if possible.

All in all, this is really one of Bath and Body Works best scents. It has been out for many years and is still very popular today. Any age woman can wear this stuff confidently. I enjoy the strength and lasting power of this body spray. I like that I can wear it anywhere and feel good about it. This stuff is great for day wear or night wear. The price is another added bonus when it comes to this great body spray. If you haven’t tried it yet,then go get a bottle today. This is why I love Bath and Body Works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621061499000430/k2311a0621/6.21.11