Unknown (movie)
  • I thought that the two female actresses he worked with were pretty good too
  • My favourite part was the grand revelation of how things came to be that way
  • I recommend the movie “Unknown” to suspense movie fans

• by Redtape

Like many of the movies I’ve watched recently, one of the first places that I heard of the movie “Unknown” was on a movie blog. The plot sounded very promising, so I got the movie and watched it with two people as soon as I had the time. Everyone including me liked it.

In “Unknown”, a scientist, Dr Martin Harris and his wife travel to Germany for an international seminar. They both seem to be

happy about it, and take a taxi to the five star hotel they’re supposed to be staying in. However, the man realizes that he left a bag with some crucial documents at the airport while they’re checking in, he takes another taxi back to the airport, but one the way there the taxi crashes, causing him to go unconscious for a day or two. However, when he wakes up, he finds there’s no record of ...

• him anymore, his wife doesn’t recognize him, another man is claiming to be him and men are trying to kill him.

While the plot wasn’t a hundred per cent original, I liked it because the mystery of not knowing what was going on kept me in suspense a lot.

I also loved the acting in the movie. There is something about watching Liam Neeson act. He’s literally a natural and played his role wonderfully, making his

character and his character’s plight very believable. Of course, he wasn’t the only good actor. I thought that the two female actresses he worked with were pretty good too. There was the one who played his wife, and other who played the illegal alien.

There was also a reasonable amount of action in the movie. My favourite part was the grand revelation of how things came to be that way.

I recommend the movie “Unknown” to suspense movie fans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121061498970430/k2311a0621/6.21.11