Warfare Incorporated (Palm TX Game)  » Games  »
  • I guess the only problem that I had with this game after a while was that it was the demo version, and that meant that when I had finally defeated the enemies and destroyed their base, there wasn’t much else for me to do
  • Nevertheless, I still recommend Warfare Incorporated as a good strategy game

• by Redtape

I’ve had this game on my Palm TX for years, and it’s still there right now even though it’s just a demo. Like Dope Wars, playing Warfare Incorporated can get very addictive, but the difference is that I’ve gotten tired of this game after playing it too much.

Warfare is basically a strategy war game that makes the player try to eliminate enemy forces on a particular planet. The good guys

are in blue, and the enemy forces are in red, and it’s up to you to build your army so that you can beat enemy forces which are already quite developed and prevent them from taking over.

The game gives you the option of playing a multiplayer game or a single player game. I’ve never played the multiplayer one because I’ve never really had anyone else to play with.

The game required that ...

• I be a good strategist and alert. I never knew when enemy forces were going to attack and that meant I always had to be prepared and have soldiers and vehicles guarding my base. This is especially since the enemies were usually much more advanced than I was.

that when I had finally defeated the enemies and destroyed their base, there wasn’t much else for me to do.

After a while the palm touch screen began to go bad. This meant that it affected my success in the game so that I was not able to fully access places that I had been when the touch screen was working a little better.

Nevertheless, I still recommend Warfare Incorporated as a good strategy game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821061498880430/k2311a0621/6.21.11