Huggies Overnights Diapers
  • Since my own son had this problem when he was a baby, I suggested to the baby's mom that she try Huggies Overnights, and ever since then, that's what she packs for him when he spends the night here
  • Also, the diapers are not available in newborn size
  • Overall, I would recommend that any parent or caretaker who is caring for a baby that wets through their clothes or pj's at night try these diapers

• by kaygen

Huggies Overnights are the only diaper I can find that helps with overnight leaking. I have a 2 year old in my care who is a heavy wetter, and occasionally he spends the night at my home when his parents are away. I always had to get up at least once in the night to change his diaper, otherwise he would wake up wet. He always seemed to leak at the top of the diaper, by the waistline. If he happened to be laying on his stomach, the sheets would also be wet in the morning. Occasionally he would also leak out the sides near the leg openings as well.

Since my own son had this problem when he was a baby, I suggested to

the baby’s mom that she try Huggies Overnights, and ever since then, that’s what she packs for him when he spends the night here. The diapers shave solved the problem of leaking, and there is no more need to wake up in the night and change baby’s diaper. The Huggies Overnights have a very snug waistband, and the diapers themselves are very absorbent. They fit well and baby seems to be comfortable in them. The leg openings are also snug, and seems to keep everything where it’s supposed to be, with no leaks. Since the baby is 2 years old, he requires a bigger size, and Huggies offers sizes starting at 3 and up. One thing to keep in mind ...

• is that these diapers do tend to run big compared to other diapers. I suspect this is due to the fact that a larger diaper will absorb more. Also, the diapers are not available in newborn size. They are more geared towards older babies and toddlers, who tend to be the ones that soak through regular diapers.

The downside to these diapers is that they are more expensive than most other diapers. But, for a parent or babysitter, the price is worth not having to get up in the night, and not having to wash the baby’s clothes and bedding every time they wake up. Not to mention how much happier baby is the next day after getting a good night’s sleep! The diapers

run about $12.99 per pack. Since they are really only necessary for use during the night, a pack should last quite a while. I still consider them a good value since they work, and before I found theses, sometimes I would have to put two diapers on baby just to try to control the problem of leaking. This became more expensive that just buying diapers that actually worked.

Overall, I would recommend that any parent or caretaker who is caring for a baby that wets through their clothes or pj’s at night try these diapers. So far, these are the only ones I have found that really work and keep baby dry and comfortable all night. A happy baby is worth the slightly higher price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5421061498870430/k2311a0621/6.21.11