The Classic Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene
  • I consider The Classic Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene as the best feminine wash for me
  • When I was younger I thought that bar soaps or liquid soaps are enough to keep myself clean
  • Little did I know that these ordinary soaps actually contain harsh substances that can irritate the normal flora of the female genitalia

• by Lynn M. A.

I consider The Classic Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene as the best feminine wash for me. I tried a lot of brands in the past. They were actually of good quality but I feel more secured with this product.

When I was younger I thought that bar soaps or liquid soaps are enough to keep myself clean. Little did I know that these ordinary soaps actually contain harsh substances that can irritate

the normal flora of the female genitalia.

These products can only damage the natural acidic level that fights against bacteria. The Classic Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene has actually made me feel safer when it comes to feminine hygiene.

This contains Lactoserum and Lactic Acid that help maintain the female genitalia’s natural acidic level. It is not harsh on the skin and I have never experienced any adverse effect from this item.

...

• I use this feminine wash everyday. It is mild and unscented.

I just put a small amount on my hand and apply down during shower time. It lathers gently and gives the skin that fresh feeling.

This is gentle for every day use. I feel thoroughly clean and safer than just using an ordinary soap.

This maybe expensive but I don’t mind spending as long as it concerns my health.

This is just the right item for me.

Anyway, this product comes in other variants as well. You can choose Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene Fresh Radiance which has a fresh scent.

Then there is Woman by Lactacyd and Lactacyd Confidence. You can buy these items in any grocery stores.

You can just choose any of these varieties that will best suit your need. You will feel thoroughly clean just like I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421061498800330/k2311a0621/6.21.11