Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes  » Cosmetics  »
  • They are convenient to use, although they can easily dry out if left opened slightly
  • They cost 5.40euro for a pack of 25 but I don't usually buy them more than once a month so the price is not too bad
  • I think that overuse (twice a day) would definitely dry out your skin

• by Claire Connolly
      Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes contain 25 dermalogically approved cleansing wipe that are safe enough to use on a daily basis. They remove makeup including waterproof mascara and are suitable for sensitive skin as they contain no oil, colours or alcohol. I find these wipes a great alternative to a face wash.

They are soft and soothing and really clean makeup and dirt from the face properly. They are convenient to use, although they can easily dry out

if left opened slightly.

They are not overly moist and as someone with dry skin, I can safely say that they did not dry out my skin at all. In fact they left my skin softer than usual.

I keep them on my bedside locker so that I can use them to clean my face before I sleep. This is especially handy for people who often forget to remove their makeup at night.

They cost ...

• 5. 40euro for a pack of 25 but I don’t usually buy them more than once a month so the price is not too bad.

The negative aspects are probably that there is only packets of 25 available, I would personally rather larger packs. A container that could keep the wipes hydrated would also be useful but if you are careful to fully close the packet, you should gain full use out of this product.

Simple Facial Wipes

are unlikely to irritate your skin but I would not use them daily as the pack says. I think that overuse (twice a day) would definitely dry out your skin.

A woman’s skin needs a proper exfoliating wash every week so I wouldn’t depend on these wipes too much. They are better when used occasionally or if you don’t have time for a full wash.

I will buy these wipes again, I think they are very suitable.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
    shinl says :

Do you need to wash your face with water after you use the wipes?

John says :

No, you don’t have to rinse afterwards

Galega says :

This wipe easily removes make up/foundation or cream stuck on your skin. Apart from that, it will also help you to get rid of pollutants.

After wiping your face, it is up to you to rinse off closely or not. If your face is clean, you can avoid rinsing off with normal water. Even if you will rinse off, that won’t lead to any problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311404149880130/k2311a0414/4.14.07