Awesome Nozzle  » Housewares  »
  • I cannot find one that works well so I decided to try out the Awesome Nozzle
  • However, I find that the quality is actually amazing
  • This is probably the reason why I bought it
  • I think the price is a bit high, but it does have an amazing performance
  • I suggest the makers at As Seen On TV improve the materials used so that it can withstand heat better

• by MisterTickle

I got the Awesome Nozzle at ShowCase. It is a local branch store in a near by mall. I constantly have trouble with garden hoses and the nozzle attachment piece. I cannot find one that works well so I decided to try out the Awesome Nozzle. This product costs $29.99, which I find to be a little expensive. However, I find that the quality is actually amazing. This Awesome Nozzle gives me the impression that is is very durable and it uses hard plastic. This is probably the reason why I bought

it. I can see that the Awesome Nozzle is very high quality and that it is well made.

I find what makes the Awesome Nozzle so special is that it can change water pressure levels accordingly. When watering plants, I will switch to a lower pressure so the water pressure will not destroy the plants. When it comes to doing heavy duty cleaning such as cleaning mud/ dirt from between the cracks of the brick driveway, I would switch to a higher water pressure. The concept is actually pretty simple. There isn’t any simple or specific number of “levels”. For example, many times in store you would see a nozzle that says something like “9 in 1″ or something similar. Instead, the Awesome Nozzle is more on a scale. The more you turn counter clock wise, the higher the pressure will be. There isn’t any dial or anything where you can hear a click once a feature has been selected.

In terms of water pressure, I find that the Awesome Nozzle can go up to really high. The water pressure can get quite strong. This is ...

• Awesome Nozzle
      great for heavy cleaning such as the driveway as mentioned before. Other cleaning includes cleaning the car. I would actually turn the pressure a bit down as the Awesome Nozzle can deliver water at a very high pressure. According to the description, the Awesome Nozzle can go up to 220 PSI in terms of water pressure. I have no idea what 220 PSI is or simple what PSI is, but I can clearly see that this product can really pressurize water. I think the price is a bit high, but it does
      have an amazing performance. According to the description, the range for this pressure range for this product is 40 PSI to 220 PSI. Not sure what this means, but it does get the job done. The only thing I would suggest is that the product should be able to handle heat. When I am not using it, it is on the grass out in the sun. I find that this tend to crack parts of the plastic. I suggest the makers at As Seen On TV improve the materials used so that it can withstand heat better.

John Butler says :

I bought the Awesome Nozzle at the St. Louis Home and Garden Show in March, thinking it would be just what I needed to help with the washing of siding on our house. I have found that the nozzle does put out a good stream, but no better than the Brass nozzle that I bought last year. So for me I am not all that enthused about the Awesome Nozzle. Also, does something come with nozzle. The is a space where the nozzle is but next to this is a small space.

MisterTickle replies :

Could be a defect maybe. I didn’t encounter this problem, but prior to purchasing it, I have heard about some say that the hose does not screw in properly with the nozzle. As to answer your question, nothing came with it. There is a small rubber ring that is supposed to seal off the gap, but I’m not sure if you have that. Sounds like that is missing.

Lester Rebman says :

I bought one of these nozzles last spring at a garden show. It leaked like a sieve. Rather than run down the problem I just put it on the shelf and used the old reliable nozzles of the past. This fall in putting things away I noted the nozzle and took it apart. I replaced the o-ring but to no benefit. It leaks water back down the nozzle and down the hose. Perhaps I got fluke but I certainly do not recommend the Awesome Nozzle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320061498700530/k2311a0620/6.20.11