CyberTrader by Charles Schwab  » Finance  »
  • If your serious about trading, I highly recommend CyberTrader

• by sustag
      CyberTrader, a Charles Schwab Company, is a direct access trading system that caters towards the active day trader. Before I opened an account with CyberTrader, I was accustomed to manually typing in my order, clicking the submitt button, and then waiting several minutes just to get confirmation that my order had been sent to the

trading floor.

After another agonizing wait, I would finally receive confirmation that my order had been filled, usually at a significantly different price than what had been originally available.

In a fast moving market, time is of the essence, and I quickly realized that CyberTrader’s platform was able to give me the speed and ...

• accuracy I needed to capitalize on the many opportunites that come and go in the blink of an eye during the course of the trading day.

Direct access means that your order is being directly routed to the trading floor through Superdot or an ECN as opposed to first going through a third party.

Also,

CyberTrader employs a “point and click” method for submitting your order, which means that I no longer have to waste valuable seconds manually typing in the symbol and price.

Finally, their charts are excellent and easy to use, and their support staff is knowledgable and always accessible.

If your serious about trading, I highly recommend CyberTrader.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421404149870130/k2311a0414/4.14.07