Up & Up Menstrual Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I have had them so bad that I thought I was coming down with the flu
  • I noticed relief very soon after and it did not take a long time to get into my system
  • I was actually very impressed with this medication and could sit up and move with more ease
  • I would recommend these Up & Up menstrual relief caplets to any woman who needs a pain medication, especially for that time of the month

• by adrean_j

I have never really experienced many problems dealing with my time of the month. I don’t often find myself having to deal with painful cramps. It is great not having to worry about cramping and bloating most of the time, but when I do have to deal with it, it is really bad. At times I have had cramps so bad that kept me in bed. I have had them so bad that I thought I was coming down with the flu. In these cases, I have to use some sort of medication to help the pain subside. I have recently purchased the Up & Up Menstrual Relief

Caplets from a local Target department store. I purchased these caplets for about seven dollars and received 40 caplets. These caplets each contained 500 mg of acetaminophen and 60 mg of caffeine to help aid the pain medication. The cylinder white caplets were slender and not too bulky. I could swallow a dose of two with ease. I could barely feel them go down and only needed a few gulps of water to wash them down.

I took these pills when my cramping was borderline excruciating. I noticed relief very soon after and it did not take a long time to get into my system. Within about 20 ...

• minutes I felt my stomach and back area feeling more relaxed. I noticed the cramping had diminished and I felt less bloating. I was actually very impressed with this medication and could sit up and move with more ease. I liked that this medicine also stayed in my system for hours. It is not one of those medicines that I have to take every few hours. I felt relief for almost eight hours before I felt the need to take another dose. I also like that I did not feel any weird side effects. I did not feel nauseas or drowsy, which was a plus. I used
        this product for a few days and it worked well each day. I thought the caffeine would make me feel jumpy, but all it did was make me feel more alert.

I liked using this product and felt that it was perfect for menstrual cramps and bloating. I also feel that it helped on the minor headache I was also suffering at the time. I would use this product again and think it works just as well as many of the major brands on the shelf. I would recommend these Up & Up menstrual relief caplets to any woman who needs a pain medication, especially for that time of the month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620061498550530/k2311a0620/6.20.11