Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Spray Nasal Decongestant  » Medicine  »
  • I have noticed more nasal congestion recently, due to the high winds and dust blowing
  • I have used multiple medications for this problem, but don’t always like pumping my body full of drugs
  • I decided to purchase the Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Spray Nasal Decongestant when I saw it on the shelves at my local Wal-Mart store
  • I found myself needing to spit a little bit because I could not stand the thought of swallowing it
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix to their nasal problems

• by adrean_j

I have always hated dealing with nasal congestion and feel like it really takes a toll on my body. I have noticed more nasal congestion recently, due to the high winds and dust blowing. I find myself having a difficult time breathing through my nose and feel my nose is either too congested or too dry. I have used multiple medications for this problem, but don’t always like pumping my body full of drugs. I figured a nasal spray would be more natural and have fewer side effects. I decided to purchase the Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength Spray Nasal Decongestant when I saw

it on the shelves at my local Wal-Mart store. I purchased the .5 fluid ounce container for seven dollars. I actually caught a deal where I got a double pack for that price. The nasal decongestant was in a thick plastic container that was easy to squeeze. The nozzle was small enough to fit up my nose comfortably.

As I sprayed this nasal decongestant, I felt it shoot the mucous right up my nasal cavity. The part that I really did not enjoy was the feeling of the spray dripping down my throat. I found myself needing to spit a little bit ...

• because I could not stand the thought of swallowing it. As I cleared one nostril, it seemed the other one became more clogged. When I would spray the second nostril, they both seemed clogged for a second. After about a minute or so, my nose felt completely clear. I could breathe through both nostrils clearly and did not feel the need to sniffle or sneeze. I liked that this medicine worked almost instantly. This is perfect for me, because I have always hated waiting for pills to break down in my body. I usually have to use mouthwash after using this product
        because it leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth.

I liked using this product, especially because I would feel relief for a couple of hours from only a few sprays. I think that this liquid nasal decongestant is very gentle and does not irritate my nasal passage. I do sometimes feel nauseas after using it, but mouthwash or brushing my teeth usually works well to prevent that feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix to their nasal problems. I feel it will work for even the worst nasal congestion because I have used it for severe congestion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620061498510530/k2311a0620/6.20.11