Smart Sense Super Plus Tampons Plastic Applicator Fresh Scent
  • I like to be protected, but also like to try different products and see what each of them have to offer
  • These tampons were on sale at my local Kmart store and cost almost four dollars
  • I don’t think the scent was the best, but it is way better than other scented tampons I have tried
  • I think that these tampons are absorbent and get the job done
  • I would also recommend it to those who are looking for an inexpensive plastic tampon

• by adrean_j

I have always been a fan of tampons and use them monthly. I like to be protected, but also like to try different products and see what each of them have to offer. I have never really had a preference between plastic and cardboard applicators, but recently have been realizing that plastic is a little more comfortable. I purchased the Smart Sense Super Plus Tampons Plastic Applicator Fresh Scent. These tampons were on sale at my local Kmart store and cost almost four dollars.

The box contained 20 tampons wrapped in a plastic wrapper. As soon as I unwrapped the tampon I could smell the so called fresh scent. I don’t think the scent was the best, but it is way better than other scented tampons I have tried. The scent was noticeable, but not overwhelming and nauseating like most. The plastic was very slick and application was easy and clean. I had not problems gripping the applicator.

The tampon itself was very comfortable and barely even noticeable. I even forgot it was that time, because I could not feel anything. I think that these tampons are absorbent and get the job done. I would find myself changing my tampon every two to three hours, which is standard for me. I think that these tampons are absorbent on all sides unlike some others. I have not had many problems with leakage. I also like these tampons for overnight, because they are very absorbent. I usually have to change during the night, but ...

• Smart Sense Super Plus Tampons Plastic Applicator Fresh Scent
      like being able to sleep without dealing with a bulky pad. I also think that these tampons are easy to remove. The string is very strong and sturdy. The string pulled with ease and never came apart from the tampon. These tampons did nothing to obstruct my toilet and flushed with no problems.

I liked using these tampons and think they were a great buy. I think that they are not only affordable, but absorbent. I think that they are trustworthy and I love

wearing them when I take my kids out to play. I can move freely and not be scared that a leak may occur. I think they are comparable to many of the name brand tampons on the market. I would suggest them to women who move around a lot. No matter how much movement there was, the tampon stayed absorbent. I would also recommend it to those who are looking for an inexpensive plastic tampon. It cost about the same as the cardboard for more popular brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061498470530/k2311a0620/6.20.11