Assured Extra Strength Sleep Aid Softgels  » Medicine  »
  • Tired of going through these problems, I decided it go and find a sleep aid that was inexpensive, but hopefully effective
  • I noticed that it had the same main ingredient as many sleep aids, Diphenhydramine HCl, and figured it should work well
  • I thought this was the perfect size for me, especially since I don’t take sleep aids often
  • I like that it was effective and very easy to take
  • I would recommend this to anyone looking to try an inexpensive sleep aid

• by adrean_j

Whenever I have problems falling asleep warm tea usually does the trick. However, I have been having more and more difficulty falling asleep lately and wanted to find something that would give me a good night’s rest. I have always dreaded not being able to sleep, because I end up barely making it the next day. I hate yearning for sleep when it is just not possible. Tired of going through these problems, I decided it go and find a sleep aid that was inexpensive, but hopefully effective. I picked up the Assured Extra Strength Sleep Aid Softgels from a local Dollar Tree Store. I noticed that

it had the same main ingredient as many sleep aids, Diphenhydramine HCl, and figured it should work well. I got this little box of 8 softgels for only a dollar. I thought this was the perfect size for me, especially since I don’t take sleep aids often.

I took one of these little softgels that night and liked how easy the pill went down my throat. I barely needed any water and felt the pill slip down my throat with ease. After taking the sleep aid, I went to sleep soon after. I expected it to work quickly and it did. I was up for no more ...

• than a half hour after taking the pill. I liked that it kept me sleep all night. I did not wake up until my alarm clock went off in the morning. The thing I did not like was that I was groggy when I woke up in the morning. My body felt as if it needed more sleep. I did not like that feeling and went to bed earlier the next night. After taking them the second night, and giving myself an extra hour of sleep, I still felt very tired in the morning. Luckily that feeling went away after I move around the house for a
        while. There were no side effects and the medicine seems safe.

I thought this was a very decent sleep aid, especially for the price. I could see myself buying it again whenever I need help getting to bed. I like that it was effective and very easy to take. One pill a night was more than enough for me, and that little pack lasted about a week. After that I was able to fall asleep on my own. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try an inexpensive sleep aid. It is also good for people who are looking for a tiny pill that is easy to swallow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620061498430530/k2311a0620/6.20.11