Up & Up Naproxen Sodium Softgels  » Medicine  »
  • I know that using an NSAID drug will help to get rid of the inflammation and went to find one that was affordable
  • I like using Aleve, but don’t always like the price
  • I decided to purchase the Up & Up Naproxen Sodium Softgels
  • These gels were on sale at my local Target store and cost about 15 bucks
  • I noticed that I reduced tension and definitely helps to reduce swelling

• by adrean_j

I have had my fair share of problems with inflammation, especially in my wrist area. I hate the pain that I go through due to inflammation and will try almost anything to get rid of the pain. I know that using an NSAID drug will help to get rid of the inflammation and went to find one that was affordable. I like using Aleve, but don’t always like the price. I decided to purchase the Up & Up Naproxen Sodium Softgels. These gels were on sale at my

local Target store and cost about 15 bucks. It seems a little pricy, but well worth it. These little blue softgels each contained 220 mg of naproxen sodium and the box came with 160 pills. This is enough to last for months, which is why it is such a good buy. Swallowing these pills posed no problems. I liked that they slid down with such ease. I did not even have to drink water, but did just to make sure I had to most comfortable experience. These pills are very tiny and perfect for people who have problems swallowing.

I took one of these pills earlier in the day, because the pain had gotten so bad. I did not like that it seemed to take forever for the pill to distribute in my body. The good thing is that after my 45 minute wait, I felt a significant difference. I was happy that this medicine took the inflammation down a lot. I felt plenty of relief from the pressure and pain. I felt like these pills ...

• Up & Up Naproxen Sodium Softgels
      help alleviate my muscle stress by about 60 percent. I still felt a little pain here and there, but it worked very well. I also liked that these pills last all day. This is not a pill that has to be taken multiple times a day. They say 12 hours is the standard, but I often took another dose after 8 hours. I liked that the pills worked each and every time I took them. I was able to sleep better at night, because I had less pains
      waking me in the night.

I liked this product and think it works just as good as the major brands. I think it works great for severe pain, so it must work wonders on mild pain. I noticed that I reduced tension and definitely helps to reduce swelling. I still have plenty more and know the box will last for months to come. Since I never have to take two a day, it was worth the price. I also feel like I don’t have to work hard to get pain relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620061498420530/k2311a0620/6.20.11