Tooth Soap Citrus Whip Tooth Cleanser 250 uses  » Health  »
  • The texture was one problem with the other Tooth Soap that I tried, and the taste was, well, soapy
  • I use Himalayan salt as a bath soak fairly often and I love the effects of it on my skin and muscles
  • I managed to learn how to avoid getting much flavor by strategically hiding my tongue away from the area I was brushing
  • If you are not afraid of a little soap in your mouth, it is well worth the experience

• by reviewabit

I normally don’t use mint flavored toothpaste, because the mint burns my mouth and causes me to spend less time brushing than I really need to. I would rather use children’s varieties because they have milder flavors, like fruit or bubble gum, or natural products which sometimes offer non-mint varieties and tend to be less strongly flavored in general. I had tried Tooth Soap products before, and although they do clean your teeth, I did not like the flavor. When I saw that they had come out with a new whipped version, I was curious.

The texture was one problem with the other Tooth Soap that I tried, and the taste was, well, soapy. This product too, is made from saponified olive and coconut oil, but it caught

my eye because it also contains Himalyan Crystal salt, and coral calcium. That sounded really good.

I use Himalayan salt as a bath soak fairly often and I love the effects of it on my skin and muscles. This was something I had to try, even if it did taste soapy. I’ve never seen it sold anywhere locally, so I ordered it from their website.

When it came in, I liked the new design of the pump bottle. It was larger than I expected, and decorated with an orange citrus-looking plaid pattern on the bottle. The “whip” is less of a foam than a thick lotion sort of quality.

There is no air coming from the bottle. However, it does foam up once it is on the brush.

• It is a pre-measured dose that comes from the pump, and I found it was much easier to use than the other Tooth Soap I had tried.

The texture was improved greatly, and it actually smelled really nice. It seems to have an orange-lemon scent and flavor, although I hesitate to call it a flavor, as it still just tastes like orange soap would taste. It’s soap, there’s no way around that one! The softer texture was nice on the teeth, and the liberal foaming felt good on my gums, even if it did taste soapy.

It also tasted salty, from the Himalayan salt, I assume. I managed to learn how to avoid getting much flavor by strategically hiding my tongue away from the area I was brushing. It can’t

be completely avoided though, since you get a lot of foam.

There are only so many things one can do with one’s tongue. After it’s done and you rinse the soap out, your mouth really feels nice and clean– and you reflexively promise never to swear again. My teeth and gums, while I used this, stayed in good shape.

Salt adds minerals and also is a very healing substance. I had no gum soreness or bleeding or any problems at all while I used the product. It is a very different kind of clean than you get from toothpaste, and this is difficult to explain, you just have to try it.

If you are not afraid of a little soap in your mouth, it is well worth the experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061498380530/k2311a0620/6.20.11