Avon Imari Roll-on Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 1.7. oz  » Health  »
  • I normally buy my Imari from our Avon representative, but the last time I was at a flea market, I found a table that contained some Avon products marked for clearance
  • I had a bottle of Imari cologne at home, and I was happy to use them together the next day
  • I would definitely recommend giving them a try
  • Just be aware that these are very potent fragranced products, and probably not the best choice for people with very sensitive skin

• by reviewabit

There are a few fragrances made by Avon that I have always liked, and one of them is Imari. It came out in the 1980’s and is still popular now. It is a unique, sensual and classy fragrance with notes of bergamot, ylang ylang, tuberose, musk, vanilla, cedar, amber, and sandalwood. None of those scents alone describe it though, you just have to try it for yourself.

It is sexy, yet soft and feminine too. I normally buy my Imari from our Avon representative, but the last time I was at a flea market, I found a table that contained some Avon products marked for clearance. One of them was an Imari scented roll on deodorant anti-perspirant.

I have been trying to use more natural

products lately, but with this being a match for my favorite Avon scent, I couldn’t refuse. I bought two of them. I had a bottle of Imari cologne at home, and I was happy to use them together the next day.

I have never been a big fan of liquid roll on deodorants, but there have been a few exceptions where I liked the product. I had used a few Avon roll ons that were not matched to their fragrances, and they worked well, but this was the first one I tried that was actually made to match up to one of their cologne and fragrance lines. When I used this, I was concerned that the scent was going to be really strong and irritate ...

• my underarm skin since I had just shaved.

This didn’t happen, although for some it might, because it is pretty potent. The consistency was about the same as most roll ons, watery, sticky, and took a long time to dry. That is why I am not as fond of them.

However, once it did dry, it left a smooth and dry effect behind, almost like a dried powder. It didn’t flake off or roll into balls. With it being a specially scented product, I was not sure if I would be getting the very best deodorant and antiperspirant effect, or if they focused mostly on just the scent, and skimped with the quality.

I am happy to say that the product worked quite well.

Every time I have worn it, I have not experienced any wetness or odor later on. Maybe this is why Avon has been selling liquid roll ons for so long.

They obviously know what they are doing. There are not too many brands of fragrance that make their own antiperspirant and deodorant products to match, at least not brands that are affordable. If you want a roll on to match your fragrance, look into the different varieties that Avon offers.

There are quite a few of these products in their line up, for some of their more popular fragrances. I would definitely recommend giving them a try. Just be aware that these are very potent fragranced products, and probably not the best choice for people with very sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061498240430/k2311a0620/6.20.11