Herbal Answers Whole Raw Aloe Vera Skin Gel 4 oz.  » Health  »
  • As a kid, this is a fascinating experience and I enjoyed it
  • This brand was recommended by someone I know who is also a big believer in aloe
  • Although it cost a bit more than I was used to paying, I gave it a try since it was supposed to be so great
  • It seems to have a creamier texture, and I think it is more geared towards use on the face
  • I highly recommend this brand of aloe, even though it cost a lot

• by reviewabit

I have been a user of aloe vera gel for years. My grandmother grew aloe plants, and whenever we had a burn or small rash, we knew we would get “the leaf. ” She would literally pinch off one of the succulent leaves, slice it open, and rub it directly on the injured skin. As a kid, this is a fascinating experience and I enjoyed it.

The other really nice thing was that the aloe leaf never stung or hurt like medicine did. It just felt sort of cold and slimy, which is cool when you are eight. I’ve been using it ever since.

I tried to grow a few plants myself but never really got the hang of it, so I mostly rely on aloe gel that has been harvested

by someone else. It’s still cool and slimy. This brand was recommended by someone I know who is also a big believer in aloe.

Although it cost a bit more than I was used to paying, I gave it a try since it was supposed to be so great. It is nice, and has a good effect on burns just like the real aloe leaf always did. It seems to have a creamier texture, and I think it is more geared towards use on the face.

I tried it as moisturizer and toner, and although I could not use it in winter because it would not moisturize well enough, I could definitely enjoy it in the summer when I need a lighter product. I kept it in the refrigerator for awhile, to ...

• enjoy putting it on my skin after coming in from the heat. When I burned my hand in the kitchen, it was there, ready and cold.

It definitely sped up healing in burns and especially sunburn. I am very careful to always use a strong sun block when I go out, as I have been told to do this because of the possibility I might have lupus. However, it rarely happens that I will accidentally get a burn, and when I do, this helps.

The rest of the household is not so diligent with sun products as I am, so they often need it too. They get their dose of aloe with a side of “I told you do. ” When my partner got a really bad burn from

falling asleep in the sun (wearing a natural sun block, which I have no faith in after this event) it really put this product to the test.

It was this brand that we had in the house, and it did a fantastic job. My partner’s burn healed up with very little peeling and no scarring, and it was bad enough that we were expecting it to be an absolute mess. It also helped the pain so much that she was able to wear clothing over the area after applying it, when before she could not tolerate anything touching it.

Besides all these medical uses, it is great just as a general toner too. I highly recommend this brand of aloe, even though it cost a lot. You can be assured it is high quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061498160430/k2311a0620/6.20.11