Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment 3-pack 1 oz  » Health  »
  • It’s amazing when you find a product that costs a fraction of what you have been using and actually works better
  • The only small problem with it, and I have no idea why this is true of my hair, but when I use it, it is more difficult to get it to curl

• by reviewabit

I have always loved jojoba oil, and I use it in a variety of things, such as lotions, massage oils, and even bath salt mixes. When I was browsing a discount store and needed some conditioner for my hair, I happened to see these hot oil treatments. I had never used this brand, but I had used some of their other products like facial masks, and found them to be surprisingly good. I took a chance and tried out the Queen Helene hot oil with jojoba.

It comes as a three pack with three separate tubes. You heat them in water

and apply to your hair. The product has jojoba, lanolin oil, panthenol, keratin, and urea.

It also says it contains caramel, which left me scratching my head. Perhaps they mean caramel color. After heating up the tube, I applied the oil to my clean hair and left it on for a few minutes before washing out.

It has a nice smell, very clean and sweet. When I rinsed out my hair, I could tell something good had happened. It felt very soft and healthy.

I have a sort of combination hair. The front is fairly normal, but thinning, and the back is fried. Years of coloring, aging, heat-styling, and refusing to cut off the length when I really should have left it looking pretty rough.

I use a variety of products to try and get it into shape, but if they are too heavy, they won’t work because they will weigh down the top of my hair, and since it is thinning, I do not want that to happen. If products are too lightweight, they don’t work, or don’t work for very long. I really liked what this product did to my hair.

It did not seem to have too much effect to the ...

• Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment 3-pack 1 oz
      top healthy portion of hair, other than to give it a lot of shine. The back portion was transformed. Without feeling weighted down, it was smoother, less frizzy, and looked moisturized and not brittle and dry like before.

It’s amazing when you find a product that costs a fraction of what you have been using and actually works better. My hair looked so shiny and healthy, and even after heat-styling and treating with hair color, it looks like brand new hair right after a treatment. I have gotten into the habit of using it once a month at least, and I am always

happy with how it turns out.

The only small problem with it, and I have no idea why this is true of my hair, but when I use it, it is more difficult to get it to curl. This makes it perfect for straight styles, but when I want a curly look, I have to pass on the hot oil. Over all, I have to applaud Queen Helene for this hot oil treatment.

I have recommended it to family members, and my mother is now also a huge fan. It gave her shine to her hair that she has not seen in ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061498060430/k2311a0620/6.20.11