Lush Tea Tree Water Toner 8.5 oz
  • I like to use a cooling toner spray in the summer and I have a little collection going
  • It has great antibacterial and antifungal properties, and contributes to healing just about any kind of skin issue you can think up
  • I love the smell of it, and use it in everything from massage oils to aroma therapy sprays
  • I have noticed that after I apply it, my cheeks get a little glow to them
  • I would definitely recommend this toner for anyone who loves Lush products, or tea tree oil, and wants a good, gentle and non-drying toner for any time of the year

• by reviewabit

I like to use a cooling toner spray in the summer and I have a little collection going. One I could not wait to add just as soon as I heard about it was this tea tree toner from Lush. I have fallen in love with Lush bath and body products, and I knew this one would be good. I have combination skin in the summer, which can sometimes be oily enough to cause mild acne breakouts.

I try to keep my face cool during the day and keep excess oil from building up. Keeping a bottle of toner nearby to freshen up with has really helped to keep the oil at bay. I had made the mistake at first of using all alcohol based toners, which were

just making things worse, drying out my skin and causing rebound oiliness later on.

When I started using non-alcohol toners, I could really see some improvement in my skin’s health. Tea tree oil has been a favorite product of mine for a long time. It has great antibacterial and antifungal properties, and contributes to healing just about any kind of skin issue you can think up.

I love the smell of it, and use it in everything from massage oils to aroma therapy sprays. This tea tree toner spray is just about as close to perfect as a toner can get– for my skin anyway. It does not have an overpowering tea tree oil smell.

It has a very pleasant, citrus and juniper smell,

• with a slight hint of the tea tree in the background. I actually like the tea tree smell but some people hate it, so I can understand why they gave it a “back seat. ” There is still enough in there to do its magic.

It does not take much. The toner smells fresh and clean and feels cool when you mist it onto your face. I have used it both as a mist, which I like to keep in the refrigerator– it feels great to use it when you come in from being in the hot yard working– and as a liquid toner applied with a cotton round.

I use it this way when I want to refresh and blot off some oil without actually having

to wash my face. It has worked beautifully as both. It feels refreshing and cool, and keeps oil at bay.

I have had fewer breakouts when I use it regularly. It is alcohol free and will not dry out your skin. The fragrance is not potent enough to be irritating, and it is probably fine for most any type of skin, even dry.

I have noticed that after I apply it, my cheeks get a little glow to them. I feel a slight tingle, which is very pleasant, and tells me it is doing something good!

I would definitely recommend this toner for anyone who loves Lush products, or tea tree oil, and wants a good, gentle and non-drying toner for any time of the year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420061497960430/k2311a0620/6.20.11