Broccoli Salad  » Recipes  »
  • This recipe, can be varied according to your own taste buds, my sister gave it to me and of course I altered it to my own liking

• by shelley mcnamara
      It’s Delicious and Simple. With spring around the corner, it’s time to get out those healthy quick and refreshing recipes, put away the crock pot, and enjoy outdoor picnics and bbq’s.

/> This recipe, can be varied according to your own taste buds, my sister gave it to me and of course I altered it to my own liking. Broccoli Salad 4-5 Cups of ...

• Broccoli Flourettes 1 Cup of Bacon bits, or 8 Slices cooked, cooled, and shredded bacon 1 Finely Dices Celery Stalk 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese, your choice of type Mix together In
        seperate bowl, combine the following ingredients: 1/4 Cup of Sugar 3 Tablespoons of Balsimic, Rice or Apple Cider Vinegar 1/4 of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice 1/4 Teaspoon of Each Salt and Pepper Mix ingredients until sugar is mostly disolved Combine Broccoli mix with Dressing and enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491404149790130/k2311a0414/4.14.07