Ever Bilena Extreme Lipstick in Apple Brandy Shade
  • The Apple Brandy Shade that I bought was actually a vibrant red in color

• by Lynn M. A.

I am not really fond of lipsticks. I buy it only when I have to attend on special occasions. So far, I have purchased around 5 lipsticks. I was not able to consume all these stuffs up until now.

Last time, I was checking my cosmetic items and I saw this Ever Bilena Lipstick in Apple Brandy Shade. I would never mistook this lipstick to some other brands since it comes in a red packaging.

It is just quite attractive.

The Apple Brandy Shade that I bought was actually a vibrant red in color. There are other shades available. Just look up to it at your nearest Ever Bilena outlet.

I sometimes use this lipstick when I feel like sexy and just want to look like the star of the night. Its vibrant red shade is good to wear at night time. I can easily apply it on my lips.

...

• It does not leave my lips dry like some other brands that I tried before. It has a pleasant smell too. It is not overpowering.

I guess this lipstick lasts around 3-5 hours after application. Its vibrant red color slowly fades away after 2 or 3 hours. Then when I eat or drink water, it totally removes the lipstick.

I just need to retouch by then. This is just common to almost all lipsticks. No

worries though.

Anyway, judging from its quality, I can say that it is almost above average. It can rival those of some leading brands of lipstick in the market. It is quite affordable too compared to some brands with almost the same quality.

Ever Bilena cosmetic products are known to be cheaper. This lipstick, I can totally say pays back your money. You can try it for yourself if you like vibrant red shades of lipstick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120061497840430/k2311a0620/6.20.11