Belo Essentials Night Therapy Vitamin Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • In short, I bought a whole set of this brand and I got disappointing result
  • I prefer Olay Whitening soap, or Dove's Moisturizing soap compared to Belo Essentials

• by monsterific

Talk about the worst product there is, I’ll say Belo Essentials is one of them. It doesn’t work; I’ve tried from soap, toner to creams. In short, I bought a whole set of this brand and I got disappointing result. No result at all. That’s disappointing. For a product promising beauty and change in days this item really is the worst I have ever tried. Wait, not worst but one of the worst.

Olay whitening cream works better and even Ponds cream compared to Belo Essentials.

Its scent is perfect by the way; I love its mild scent. However, I didn’t purchase the product because I was looking for some perfume; I wanted a new whitening product that delivers what they promise. The texture is smooth, nice to apply on your face it is quickly absorb by the face but that’s it. No visible changes in the ...

• upcoming days. I used it accordingly, Day cream for the day and Night cream before I sleep paired with Belo Essentials Whitening Soap and Toner. Well, maybe I was just expecting too much. Belo Medical Group is known for handling famous artists’ skin. Their beauty product somehow isn’t living up to people’s expectation. It is just like regular products. Well, the price is OK, but I’d rather add up a few hundred just
        to purchase products that actually work. I prefer Olay Whitening soap, or Dove’s Moisturizing soap compared to Belo Essentials.

It can help you have bit oil in your skin if you have dry skin. So, its an item good to use just to keep your face a bit oily than dry. Just ditch the toner. It can make your face dry, plus it doesn’t work so what’s the use of using the toner.

Not a recommended product.

Belo Essentials Night Therapy Vitamin Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120061497810430/k2311a0620/6.20.11