Avon Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
  • I decided to try all the products as I thought that the range would be perfect for my type of skin
  • I got this on a special offer price of £3 which I was happy enough to pay

• by leeanne160480

This is the Face Mask in the new range that is not long out in Avon. I decided to try all the products as I thought that the range would be perfect for my type of skin. I have Oily skin but Dry bits on my Cheeks, so essentially I have Combination skin. I have tried many products from many different price ranges, and I am still looking for the perfect product.

This comes in a 75ml tube and the right price of this is £5. I got this on a special offer price of £3 which I was happy enough to pay. The way I see

it is if I wasn’t to find this any good then I may as well pay that bit less for it.

The ingredient in here is Camellia Tea Leaf. This is meant to help reduce Oil Production, even out your Complexion and visably balances skin as well. All sounds good for me anyway.

The tube looks alright. A thick plastic tube which I can imagine that you can cut through this if needed to scrape the last remaining bits of this out. The tube stands on it’s end so you should get most of this out the tube anyway. The colouring on the tube is a nice ...

• enough turquoise colour and there is whites and greens on here as well. I wouldn’t say it looks overly expensive but it looks ok.

All you do with this is apply this onto your cleansed face. Just apply a decent thickness layer of this over your face. The Mask is quite thick but it wipes over easy enough and although it feels slightly damp it isn’t wet and it dries up easy enough. This Mask tightens slightly when it is drying but it doesn’t go solid. This rinses off easy enough and once this is off your face then it feels nice and soft, although it

perhaps looks a bit red afterwards. The redness goes away though and it all calms down.

I have used this once a week and find that this seems to work well on my kind of skin and I find that this seems to Matt the oily patches, and moisturise the Dry bits. This seems to soothe my skin and certainly seems to help.

I could see myself using this probably every week, but I can sometimes get a bit lazy when it comes to applying a face mask. This is a good product at a good enough price and the 1 tube will give a good amount of applications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120061497720330/k2311a0620/6.20.11