Xfinity (Comcast Internet Service)
  • To give a bit of context, the main reason why I switched to Xfinity from my previous internet service provider, AT&T, was because Comcast offered to bundle the three services of cable, telephone, and internet for a pretty low price of $99 per month (I would recommend this bundle just as a side note)
  • Since then, my one year contract of this bundle at this price has ended, but I have renewed for another period of time with Comcast and this bundle since they offered to charge more than $99, but still less than their usual price (Which still would cost me less compared to if I were still with AT&T I might add)
  • However, my reasons for staying with Comcast Xfinity internet services are not simply due to being beneficial in monetary terms, but also because I’ve personally had a very positive experience with them overall and have had nothing to truly complain about
  • When evaluating internet service providers by a certain criteria, I think it would be fair to say that speed is probably one of the more important factors on the list if not the most important
  • In fact, customer service even acknowledged my connection problems over several days and added some credit to my account to acknowledge this further which I found to be quite a generous move that surprised me

• by grimmy101

Xfinity is an internet service provided by Comcast. To give a bit of context, the main reason why I switched to Xfinity from my previous internet service provider, AT&T, was because Comcast offered to bundle the three services of cable, telephone, and internet for a pretty low price of $99 per month (I would recommend this bundle just as a side note). Since then, my one year contract of this bundle at this price has ended, but I have renewed for another period of time with Comcast and this bundle since they offered to charge more than $99, but still less than their usual price (Which still would cost me less compared to if I were still with AT&T I might add).

to being beneficial in monetary terms, but also because I’ve personally had a very positive experience with them overall and have had nothing to truly complain about. Though I typically break my reviews up into positive and negative, I will really just be focusing on the positive aspects as I’ve yet to have any truly negative experience with Xfinity.

When evaluating internet service providers by a certain criteria, I think it would be fair to say that speed is probably one of the more important factors on the list if not the most important. Granted, if you’re an individual who usually just does basic web browsing, you might not notice any truly major differences between internet service providers such as Xfinity and AT&T, but I will say with confidence that Comcast ...

• is easily the faster of the two services.

For anyone who does a lot of online gaming or downloading, this becomes clear and it makes you incredibly thankful for the speed of Comcast. Now, if you’re a person who just does basic browsing, it may not be worth getting Xfinity (Unless the three service bundle is to your advantage) as you might not notice the true difference between pretty good DSL (Such as AT&T) and high speed internet (Xfinity).

However, if you plan on doing any gaming or downloading, I would say that Comcast just truly outperforms AT&T in terms of speed and they’re certainly worth starting a contract with. Another element in the criteria for evaluating an internet service provider may not be so much the internet performance itself, but

the customer service of the company.

Though I have not had very many negative experiences with Xfinity, I do recall one time where I had trouble connecting to the internet over the span over several days. Thankfully, the customer service at Comcast were incredibly helpful and although it took a bit of troubleshooting to eventually determine the problem, customer service came off as patient and pretty understanding throughout the whole process.

In fact, customer service even acknowledged my connection problems over several days and added some credit to my account to acknowledge this further which I found to be quite a generous move that surprised me. To sum up, Xfinity not only offers excellent performance but also great customer service if something is to go wrong.

I’ve had nothing but a positive experience with Xfinity and would certainly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2117061497690330/k2311a0617/6.17.11