Clinique Three Step System  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a lot of friends who have used and loved this system so I decided that I wanted to try it out myself
  • I have been using this system for about a month and a half so I have definitely committed to it for long enough to see results
  • Another thing that I like this three step system for is removing my makeup
  • It does not get a perfect rating from me because of the cost and the false two week claim
  • I do recommend it to anyone who can afford it

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Clinique Three Step System. It is basically three products to treat the skin by cleansing, exfoliating, and then moisturizing it. There are so many big claims that this system makes, including that your skin is supposed to look fresher even after the first day and that major results will appear after two weeks. I have a lot of friends who have used and loved this system so I decided that I wanted to try it out myself. Though expensive, I feel a lot better about purchasing this than I do about constantly getting Proactiv products. I have been using this system for about a month and a half so I have definitely committed to it for long enough to see results.

To give some background, I have skin that tends to overproduce oil so that my pores get

clogged and acne forms. This is very unfortunate, but I am used to dealing with it by using products such as the Clinique Three Step System. So far, it has been fantastic at cleansing my skin. The exfoliation step is my favorite. It gets all of the gunk out of my pores so that they are reduced in size and do not produce as much oil. My skin looks and feels cleaner, fresher, and brighter after each time that I use this product. I have to admit that I was initially very frustrated with this system. I did not love it from the beginning. In the beginning, I did not notice results as quickly as the system claimed (the two week claim). I still had acne that was bothering me, especially in my T-zone. I had a ton of blackheads all ...

• over my cheeks that just did not seem to go away, but I went back to the Clinique counter and the woman told me to stick with it at least until I had finished all three bottles of product. She told me that for some people it works faster than others and that the two week claim is just not true for everyone. I am glad she convinced me to stick with it because now my skin is amazingly clear and the oil is under control. Those blackheads are gone and my T-zone looks so much cleaner. Another thing that I like this three step system for is removing my makeup. I do not have to use a separate makeup remover on my face. All I need is to go through the three steps. They not only cleanse my skin but
        also remove all of the makeup. I have heard some people say that you don’t really need to use all three steps to get clear skin and I am wondering if this is true. I would love to try just using 1 or 2 of the products to see if they work just as well as all three in combination because these products are quite expensive. It would be nice not to have to purchase all three.

Overall, I have to give the Clinique Three Step System a rating of a 9 out of 10. It does not get a perfect rating from me because of the cost and the false two week claim. However, this product is effective if you really stick with it. I do recommend it to anyone who can afford it. I will definitely continue to repurchase once I run out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061497240230/k2311a0617/6.17.11