DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons Super Plus Absorbency  » Health  »
  • I like to use feminine products that are both reliable and affordable
  • I decided to go to my local Dollar General store and picked up the DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons in Super Plus Absorbency
  • I know that it did not cause any irritation like some scented tampons I have tried
  • I noticed that application was simple and quick and I never had a problem in that area
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some tampons at a reasonable price

• by adrean_j

I have always thought that having maximum protection during my time of the month is of key importance. I like to use feminine products that are both reliable and affordable. I decided to go to my local Dollar General store and picked up the DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons in Super Plus Absorbency. I have used the cardboard version of this product and thought that the plastic would be a bit more comfortable. I purchased this box for almost three dollars and the box had 18 individually wrapped tampons. These tampons were wrapped in a plastic wrapping that could be torn open effortlessly. I liked

that these tampons were not scented and are good for women who are sensitive in that area. I know that it did not cause any irritation like some scented tampons I have tried.

Applying these tampons was a cinch. I liked that the plastic was so smooth and slid in with ease. I noticed that application was simple and quick and I never had a problem in that area. The tampon sat comfortably and did not feel strange. I can honestly say that I barely even noticed it was there most of the time. As far as absorbency, these tampons were adequate. It absorbed about ...

• as much as the standard super plus tampon, no more or less. I think that they were good for overnight and helped protect me when I was asleep. I never noticed any leakage overnight and thought these were decent tampons. On a normal day I could wear one for about 3 hours and did not find myself rushing back to the restroom to change too often. The tampons flushed easily and I never experienced any problems with clogging.

I thought that these were sufficient tampons and could see myself using them again. The price is reasonable and the product actually works. I like that

comfort and ease of use and think that they are as good as a few of the more popular tampons on the market. The only real problem I had with them as that they seemed kind of bulky, but not to where it felt uncomfortable. I know that super plus absorbency tampons are usually large for more absorption, but I felt that these were even larger than the norm. On the other hand, removal was easy and the string was strong. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some tampons at a reasonable price. The 18 pack usually lasts through one cycle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417061497210230/k2311a0617/6.17.11