CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins for Women  » Health  »
  • I have recently begun to start feeling sluggish again, after I decided to stop taking my vitamins
  • After my last bottle, I thought that I would be fine without them and I was wrong
  • I noticed that after a while I started to forget to take my vitamins on some days and yet I still felt great
  • I found that they lasted for months and did not have to go out and purchase more
  • I would also recommend it to those looking for a way to save a little money, because of the inexpensive price

• by adrean_j

I have recently begun to start feeling sluggish again, after I decided to stop taking my vitamins. After my last bottle, I thought that I would be fine without them and I was wrong. Wanting to feel more healthy and energetic, I decided to go to a local drug store and purchase a multivitamin. I saw the CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins for Women and thought that was right up my alley. I purchased the bottle of 200 vitamins for about 13 dollars. I thought this was a fair price considering these vitamins were supposed to help with bone health, metabolism, immunity, energy, and a healthy heart. I did not believe

it at first, but realized these vitamins contained iron, folic acid, calcium, and zinc, along with a few other vitamins. These pills were standard in size and did not take too much effort to swallow. I could swallow one with ease as long as I took in a few gulps of water.

After taking the first vitamin, I did not feel much of a change in my life. I took the vitamins for a week before I really started to feel more energetic and not as sluggish as I had been. I liked that these vitamins worked perfectly and that everything my body needs as a woman is in one ...

• pill. I have always hated taking different vitamins throughout the day and thinks that this one a day pill is a perfect solution. I noticed that after a while I started to forget to take my vitamins on some days and yet I still felt great. I feel that these are potent vitamins and think that they were actually a great buy. I found that they lasted for months and did not have to go out and purchase more. I also noticed that I did not get sick as often as usual when taking this vitamin. I feel that these vitamins helped me when I was sick as well. My
        colds would end a couple of days sooner than usual, which is always a plus.

I liked this product and could definitely see myself using it again. I think it was a quick and easy way to get all the daily vitamins my body needs. I think that this product was sufficient and would recommend it to all of the women who want a vitamin that actually works. I would also recommend it to those looking for a way to save a little money, because of the inexpensive price. These vitamins were great and should be taken by anyone who gets sick too often, because it can make a world of difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417061497190230/k2311a0617/6.17.11