Up & Up Mouthwash Green Mint
  • I have come to the conclusion that using mouthwash is one of the best ways to keep my mouth clean and healthy
  • I have not always enjoyed using mouthwash because most of them seem too intense
  • On one occasion, I decided to purchase the Up & Up Mouthwash in Green Mint from my local Target store
  • This product was in a one liter bottle and cost me a little over two dollars
  • I would recommend it to those who are looking for a mild minty flavored mouthwash that does not cost an arm and a leg

• by adrean_j

I have come to the conclusion that using mouthwash is one of the best ways to keep my mouth clean and healthy. I have not always enjoyed using mouthwash because most of them seem too intense; I have come to find out that they are not all that way. I try different mouthwashes hoping to find ones that are strong yet not overbearing and difficult to gargle. On one occasion, I decided to purchase the Up & Up Mouthwash in Green Mint from my local Target store. This product was in a one liter bottle and cost me a little over two dollars. I liked that this product came with a very

large cap that was easy to use as a cup when I gargle. The green mouthwash poured out with ease and I could actually smell the minty scent of it as I poured it. I could see little bubbles in it, which I like to see, because it shows that this product is actually cleaning my mouth and not just freshening up my breath.

I liked to use this product twice a day. I would use it in the morning after brushing my teeth and I would use mid-day when I wanted to clear the cigarette smell and taste from my mouth. When I gargled in the morning it was a great ...

• experience. It really seemed to help after brushing. I noticed that my breath would stay fresh for about an hour and I loved the lingering mint flavor. I also liked that I could gargle it for about 20 seconds and did not have to rush to spit it out. The flavor was still very strong, but I could bare it. When I would gargle at night, the mint was a little more intense. I think that this only happens because my mouth is filled with more germs. It was like the mouthwash would work even harder to clear the germs out of my mouth. I think this product was good and it
        works decently compared to other mouthwashes I have tried. I would have liked this Up & Up product better if it would have helped whiten my teeth.

I think that this is a good product for the price. I liked that it kept my mouth feeling and tasting healthy. I noticed my mouth not feeling sticky or dry all of the time. I would buy this product again, because it is affordable. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a mild minty flavored mouthwash that does not cost an arm and a leg. I can say that this mouthwash is efficient and a step in the right direction for my fellow smokers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417061497170230/k2311a0617/6.17.11