Method Antibacterial Wipes Orange Zest  » Housewares  »
  • I don’t always find cleaning to be a fun experience and try to get done as quickly as possible
  • I like to use items that make cleaning easier and more efficient for me
  • I have enjoyed using different cleaning wipes in the past and could not pass up the chance to use the Method Antibacterial Wipes in Orange Zest
  • I thought this price was decent, though I have used cheaper cleaning wipes in the past that do in fact work
  • Considering that it seems to cost more for no reason at all, I probably would not buy them again

• by adrean_j

I spend plenty of time cleaning around the house. I don’t always find cleaning to be a fun experience and try to get done as quickly as possible. I like to use items that make cleaning easier and more efficient for me. I have enjoyed using different cleaning wipes in the past and could not pass up the chance to use the Method Antibacterial Wipes in Orange Zest. I saw this product on the shelf at a local Target store and purchased it for about three dollars. I thought this price was decent, though I have used cheaper cleaning wipes in the past that do in fact work. This container came with 35 orange scented disinfectant wipes. The container was very user friendly and was easy to grip.

The plastic container curves in the middle so that I can get a good handle on it. The flip cap exposes the wipes and allows me to pull them one by one. I usually had no problems with it, but on a few occasions I noticed the wipes were not pulling away at the perforations. I ended up with three wipes instead of the one I was trying to pull.

The scent on these wipes is very strong, but also pleasant. I never thought I would like something that was orange scented, but it did not smell as generic as I thought it would. I noticed that these wipes were boisterous and left a lingering scent wherever I would clean with it. The only thing that would have ...

• been better is if the scent would last for more than 20 to 30 minutes. These wipes were wet, but not soaking. They were perfect for wiping off countertops, appliances, and my stovetop with very little effort. I liked that these wipes were already antibacterial and I did not have to use any additional cleaning agents when using them. I noticed that I had not problems on the surfaces that were not very dirty. When it came time to clean my stovetop I had to wipe more vigorously and had to use two wipes instead of one. I liked that these wipes were very convenient and helped me clean quickly. I usually can use one wipe per cleaning session in each room. Another good thing about this product
        is that it does not have a strong cleaning agent in it that irritates my hands. I have used many products where gloves were necessary, because of the strong chemicals.

I think that this was a good product, but it did not seem special. I think it is just as good as the other wipes I have tried, but the problem is that this product cost more. Considering that it seems to cost more for no reason at all, I probably would not buy them again. I would suggest them to anyone looking for a good orange scented cleaning product. I also think it is good for those who are busy and have to clean quickly. They are sensitive to my surfaces and do not dry them out or damage them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317061497130230/k2311a0617/6.17.11