Sally Hansen Foot Care Moisturizing Foot Cream in Lavender
  • I have always had a problem with dry feet, only because I wear sandals all of the time
  • I have noticed them becoming more dry and starting to crack
  • The tube was a little pricey, costing about eight dollars, but I thought it would be worth it
  • I used this cream for a week and noticed a considerable difference in my feet and toes
  • I think this product is great for women and men alike

• by adrean_j

I have always had a problem with dry feet, only because I wear sandals all of the time. It is very windy and dry where I live and this tends to take a toll on my feet. I have noticed them becoming more dry and starting to crack. I don’t think this is a good look for my feet, considering they are exposed all of the time and try to use products that will lock in moisture. I wanted something that would really work during this hot season and purchased the Sally Hansen Foot Care Moisturizing Foot Lotion. The tube was a little

pricey, costing about eight dollars, but I thought it would be worth it. The four ounce tube was a great size to keep in my purse to use throughout the day. I liked that the flip cap on this product snapped tightly and did not open up. I have had problems like this with other cream or lotion tubes and ended up having it spill all over my purse.

This lavender scented foot cream was very delicate to my nose. It smelled like lavender, but it was not overbearing. I liked that the scent was apparent, but light. The moisturizing cream was thick

and very velvety. I liked how silky it felt against my skin and loved that it rubbed in with ease. I thought the cream made my feet feel softer on the first use. I liked also that it made my feet shine, but was not too oily. I used this cream for a week and noticed a considerable difference in my feet and toes. The entire bottom heel was starting to heal up and I noticed less cracks. I also noticed that my cuticles looked healthier and my toes were not as rough. What really impressed me about this Sally Hansen foot cream ...

• Sally Hansen Foot Care Moisturizing Foot Cream in Lavender
      was the fact that it would keep my feet moisturized all day. This is not one of those products that I find myself having to reapply every few hours. I also like using this product after a shower, because the water had always dried my feet out badly. Using this protects my feet from ever getting dry and keeps them looking healthy.

I found that this was a very useful product. It was easy to use and I did not have to use loads of it to get results. I would put a dab on a few of my fingers and that was

enough for one foot. I really liked this product and know that it is something that I will use again in the future. I would recommend this product to people with extremely dry or cracked feet. Using it daily, I feel like people with even the worse foot problems could benefit from it. I also think it is a good product for people who enjoy the lavender scent. This scent is natural and intriguing. This product is so good that my husband even started using it for his horrible feet and he loves it. I think this product is great for women and men alike.

Reported prices :
7.49 USDtarget.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061497120230/k2311a0617/6.17.11