Vagisil Feminine Deodorant Powder
  • I have noticed that in recent months I have been getting more yeast infections than normal due to the moisture
  • The container curves in, which I like, because it allows me to grip it with ease as I apply the powder to my body
  • I noticed that the moisture in my underwear reduced my 90 percent
  • This powder is long lasting and I enjoy knowing that I can sprinkle on in the morning and stay fresh for a full 8 hours
  • I think it is good also for a woman’s health

• by adrean_j

I have always hated having moisture in my underwear. It is easy to wear pantiliners, but they don’t always give me the protection that I need. I have noticed that in recent months I have been getting more yeast infections than normal due to the moisture. I don’t like going through that pain and irritation, and I hate buying expensive treatments even more. I wanted to find a way to absorb the moisture and keep myself fresh throughout the day. I purchased the Vagisil Feminine Deodorant Powder for about three dollars at my local drug store. This product contained 8 ounces of powder in an easy to hold container. The container curves in, which I like, because it allows me to grip it with ease as I

apply the powder to my body. Opening the powder is easy and the cap always twists with ease. I loved the scent of this product and liked that it was refreshing. The scent was dreamy and not to overwhelming. I liked that even after getting dressed; I can smell the scent of the powder through my clothes. It is like it takes the place of my perfumes.

This powder comes out easily and the holes barely ever get clogged. A few sprinkles are enough to keep me feeling and smelling fresh all day. I noticed that the moisture in my underwear reduced my 90 percent. This was very impressive and very helpful when it came to avoiding infections. After using this product I did not get another ...

• yeast infection thankfully. I liked that I barely felt any moisture throughout the day and it was like this powder would absorb it instantly. This powder is long lasting and I enjoy knowing that I can sprinkle on in the morning and stay fresh for a full 8 hours. I have even used this powder before working out and like that it helps me stay dry while I am sweating. It is nice to finish working out and not smell like a sweaty mess. This powder has been sensitive to my skin and has not caused any irritation. I like that it is not only effective, but also safe to use on a daily basis. I find myself using it in place of deodorants and think it
        works perfectly.

I liked this product and think that it is perfect for any woman that is very busy. I like that it leaves my skin not only dry, but also feeling soft and natural. I will definitely be using this product many more times in the future. I don’t think I could get tired of it and I continue to be delighted with the scent after each use. It washes off easily and does not affect my skin in any negative ways. Since this product is affordable and easy to find at almost any store, I would suggest every woman give a try at least once. I think it is good also for a woman’s health. Anyone who finds themselves getting to many infections due to moisture should try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061497110230/k2311a0617/6.17.11