Libman Freedom Spray Mop
  • The truth is, I have purchased several Libman products in the past, and have never been disappointed with my purchase

• by Supermom_s Guidebook

I’m the kind of person that spends weeks agonizing over purchases before making a decision. So when I tell you that my husband and I purchased a Libman Freedom Spray Mop only hours after seeing a magazine article advertising this fantastic product, this is really a big deal! I won’t call it an impulse buy, though. The truth is, I have purchased several Libman products in the past, and have

never been disappointed with my purchase. The truth is, if there had been a Libman Freedom Spray Mop when we bought our house 18 months before, we would already have bought it.

Why am I so completely sold on this product? Here are a few of my favorite reasons.

1. It’s Green. This mop uses a reusable mop head (microfiber with a little bit of plastic for extra scrubbiness) which can be thrown in with your dirty laundry at the end of the day. That means that I get clean floors without cluttering up the landfills.

2. It’s lightweight. I can wield this mop one-handed when I have a baby on the hip — always a plus for the busy mom!

3. It doesn’t take batteries. That’s right, folks. Unlike some other spray mops on the market (and I’ve used ...

• Libman Freedom Spray Mop
      a few) this one can be counted on to spray when it is supposed to, every time. That’s just one less thing I have to worry about when operating it.

4. It has a refillable bottle. This is an absolute must for me. I am very picky about my household cleaners, and the fact that I’m not railroaded into buying a one-time-use bottle of mystery cleaner means that I can

use my product of choice every time.

I have had this mop for almost two months now, and I use it daily! I still have to drag the “real” mop and bucket out at least once a week to give the floors a more thorough treatment, but for spot jobs, spills, and after-dinner cleanup, this is my mop of choice every time, hands down!

No more sticky floors for me! Hurrah, Libman, you’ve done it again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317061497100230/k2311a0617/6.17.11