The Body Shop Rainforest Rescue Balance Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I Like to try and use products in pairs but know that I tend to run out of Shampoo well ahead of Conditioner, so although i get so long out of the 2 products together, then there is always a difference
  • I got this in a 250ml bottle and this cost me £4
  • I know that a lot of the Body Shop products are sold in 60ml bottles so you can try things in a smaller size for perhaps not as much money therefore if you don't like it then it isn't that big a waste of money

• by leeanne160480

This is the matching Conditioer to the Shampoo that I have just recently reviewed. I Like to try and use products in pairs but know that I tend to run out of Shampoo well ahead of Conditioner, so although i get so long out of the 2 products together, then there is always a difference. I suppose I perhaps should buy 3 Shampoo’s and 1 Conditioner and that should even things out. I had never bought or used this range before I just recently got it and 1 of the reasons I got it was because my fried was having a Body Shop party, and since she used to support me when I used to sell products for a commission from a company I wanted to support her.

I got

this in a 250ml bottle and this cost me £4. I know that a lot of the Body Shop products are sold in 60ml bottles so you can try things in a smaller size for perhaps not as much money therefore if you don’t like it then it isn’t that big a waste of money.

The bottle for this is alright. The bottle looks alright. It is quite a stretched kind of bottle so this makes it look perhaps a bit taller than you would expect for the size but this makes it look a bigger bottle. There is a wrap around label but you can still see a strip of the plastic bottle so you know how much of this is left.

This is quite a thick Cream so a ...

• little of this goes a long way. This has a flip top lid and you can get a decent sized blob of this out just by squeezing the bottle a little. This squirts out in a kind of Ribbon so easy just to get a little of this or a bit more.

This smells nice in a fresh and clean scented way. The ingredients in here are Nettle, Aloe Vera and Oil from the Pracaxi Tree (not sure what that is anyway). So there is no floral and Fruity scents in here, but it doesn’t smell all woody and Leafy either. It is a nice scent that I haven’t smelt before but the gentle hint of Aloe Vera and perhaps the slight medicated Oily kind of smell is alright. Anyway

once this is washed off then you just get a gentle hint of this scent.

Just rub this over your Hair, leave for a few minutes and rinse off. After your hair has been rinsed I feel that it feels nice and smooth and pretty soft.

This range from The Body shop is for Oily Hair, but there is other products in the rainforest Rescue range which is for other Hair types so there should be 1 for every Hair type.

After drying and styling my Hair felt nice, light, sleek and smooth and as for the Oil at my scalp I felt that it didn’t seem as noticible.

Another great product from The Body Shop. I will buy this again when the bottle has finished as it works good on my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061496920230/k2311a0617/6.17.11