Avon Hollywood Starlet Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't mind the odd Rose scented product, but it isn't my favourite scent
  • After washing this off my skin smells gently scented and I like the scent of this

• by leeanne160480

This is a brand new scent out in the Avon Senses range. BEing something new I knew I just had to try this and the special offer price that this launched with made me a bit more interested as well.

So far you can get this in a 200ml Body Scrub, 500ml Shower Gel and 750ml Shower Gel. I don’t know if this will come out in a 250ml Shower Gel as well as the rest of the Senses range are available in that size, but perhaps in a few books time then it may I suppose.

The right price of the 750ml bottle is £4, but this is selling for £2, and the right price of the 500ml bottle is £3, but this is on offer for £1.50. I just bought the 500ml bottle as

I didn’t know if I would like it or not. There was a scratch and sniff part on the page, but to be honest although you can smell the scent off a scratch and sniff part, it it never really the same kind of scent you really get.

The bottle for this is alright. It is slightly shaped as what all the other Senses bottles are. The bottle is qutie flat and this is narrower at the bottom, goes a bit wider in the middle and then gets a bit narrower nearer the top again. This has a flip top lid which is quite stiff and even after a good few goes of this it still seems to be quite stiff. This is a plastic bottle and you can see the light red Gel through ...

• the bottle. The stuck on label on the front looks nice enough and has a picture of a red carpet with a lady getting lots of pictures taken of us - well I gather that with the flashes of Photo’s picture as well.

The blurb about this Gel sounds pretty good, but can a Shower Gel be all that great? Well according to the Avon book it says “Get skin worthy of a starring role with our new Starlet range. Contains Vitamin E for smoother looking skin in just 1 week. Where fantasy becomes reality.” Eh, it’s only a Shower Gel.

The scent of this is Rose and Red Fruits. I don’t mind the odd Rose scented product, but it isn’t my favourite scent. I do like Red Fruits though.

This Gel is quite thick and a

decent sized blob of this onto a Shower Puff goes a long way. You can smell the Rose scent from this when you pour some of this out, but it is a lighter and kind of sparkly kind of scent. The Red Fruits are nice and although it is hard to say exactly what Fruits these are I would say they are obviously Berries, but don’t feel that Strawberries are mainly in here.

After washing this off my skin smells gently scented and I like the scent of this. As you would expect my skin feels and smells clean as well, which I guess is the idea of Shower Gel.

This is a nice Shower gel that I will use up and perhaps even buy again. It isn’t my favourite out there but does make a nice change.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061496900230/k2311a0617/6.17.11