Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Lavender and Shea 11 oz.
  • I love the feel of shea butter, and in the winter when my skin is dry, I need more moisture than usual to keep my legs from being dry and irritated after shaving
  • I think this product is far superior to using soap for shaving
  • I would highly recommend this to any ladies and guys too that are looking for a low-chemical, natural alternative to standard shaving creams

• by reviewabit

I have been shaving my legs since I was very young, and for most of my life, I just used soap. Eventually, I discovered shave creams and gels, like the ladies’ nicely fragranced ones by Gillette. More recently, I started trying out some of the natural products, giving myself a break from the usual chemicals we all expose ourselves too so often through our beauty products. This one from Kiss My Face is one that I looked forward to using.

I had already tried one of the other fragrances of the same product when my partner brought it home. I love the

feel of shea butter, and in the winter when my skin is dry, I need more moisture than usual to keep my legs from being dry and irritated after shaving. This product has some great ingredients like aloe and olive oil, lemongrass and orange flower extracts, and goldenseal.

What it does not have are parabens, sulfates, artificial colors and preservatives– and there are no animal ingredients or animal testing conducted. The product comes in a pump bottle that looks a lot like hand soap. A little bit in your hand makes a fluffy lather that has excellent glide for the razor.

This product gives me a close shave, and has nothing in it to irritate my skin. I never feel dried out after I shave with it. The smell is a soft and natural lavender, which is relaxing and calming.

It is potent enough in the shower, but once you rinse it off, the fragrance does not linger, so it does not interfere with other fragrances you might want to wear. I used a bottle of this over the summer last year and my legs not only stayed healthy and moisturized, but I had fewer ingrown hairs, fewer shaving cuts, and my ...

•  Kiss My Face Moisture Shave Lavender and Shea 11 oz.
      razors even lasted longer than they usually do. The only problems I ever had with the product were when the pump clogged and I had to rinse it out with hot water, which only happened once– and one time when I accidentally neglected to rinse the remainder of the residue down the drain after showering.

When I got in the next time, the floor was very slippery as soon as water hit it, and it took awhile to work all the product down the drain (it had dried overnight). I think this product is far superior to using soap for shaving.

Although it does make a lather, don’t confuse it with cleanser.

It will not remove oils or dirt, it just lubricates your skin for the razor. The bottle lasts for a very long time. The next time I buy the product, I want to try the mint version– I smelled it in the store and it was wonderful.

I am sure it is the same great formula with a difference scent. I would highly recommend this to any ladies and guys too that are looking for a low-chemical, natural alternative to standard shaving creams. You’ll never want to use soap for shaving again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061496830530/k2311a0616/6.16.11