Adora Calcium Supplement 500mg 30 disks  » Health  »
  • Since there were combination products available, I usually used those– but when I decided to switch to a brand of magnesium that had to be taken separately, I took calcium supplements alongside it
  • I guarantee they have not gotten any complaints on the taste of the product
  • At first, it seemed to be a great success, but later I found out that the changes may have been due to other factors, like changing brands of artificial sweeteners
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who loves chocolate, and needs extra calcium

• by reviewabit

When I began taking magnesium supplements for my muscles and to treat heart palpitations, I was told that I needed to take calcium as well. Since there were combination products available, I usually used those– but when I decided to switch to a brand of magnesium that had to be taken separately, I took calcium supplements alongside it. That is how I became acquainted with the Adora chocolate calcium disks. These are little pieces of heavenly dark (or milk) chocolate that contain 500 milligrams of calcium. If everyone knew how good these were, we would not have anyone in the country with a low calcium level.

I cannot tell the difference between these and any high quality chocolate. Everyone who I have let try one of them

is absolutely amazed. If you like Dove dark chocolate, these taste exactly like it. There are a few dangers with this! I never want to stop at one.

I want to calcify myself silly and eat the whole box! The only thing that stops me is knowing that would be dangerous– and terribly expensive. As a diabetic, I have a tendency to look for excuses to eat something sweet. The over the counter drug market gives me ample opportunity– with chocolate calcium, gummy vitamins, fiber cookies, even yummy snack bars to help lose weight and balance blood sugar. It is sad that we have to be persuaded by candy to do things that are healthy for us.

But, if we have to do it, let’s do it right– Adora did ...

• it right! I guarantee they have not gotten any complaints on the taste of the product. If these were laxatives, there could be some serious pranking going on. It’s a good thing they do have calcium in them, otherwise I don’t know if I could control my craving for them. My blood sugar would suffer.

If I take one a day, that is no big impact though. So do they work? I assume they do. It is difficult to tell how well a calcium supplement on its own actually works. The magnesium did work as it was supposed to, so I guess the calcium played its role well.

It probably helped that I never, ever, ever forgot to take the calcium. Ever. All I can

say is that this is the single most pleasant to take supplement I have ever taken in my entire life. After several months of therapy on the calcium and magnesium regimen, I felt it had failed to treat the palpitations as well as I had hoped.

At first, it seemed to be a great success, but later I found out that the changes may have been due to other factors, like changing brands of artificial sweeteners. Eventually, I decided not to take the calcium and magnesium any longer. I got smaller amounts in the multivitamin I took anyway. It was not worth the extra cost.

I wanted to cry, but I gave up the Adora. That hurt. I highly recommend this product for anyone who loves chocolate, and needs extra calcium.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061496820530/k2311a0616/6.16.11