Heel To Toe Inflatable Pedi-Bath 16″x16″  » Health  »
  • When I first saw it, although I thought it was adorable, I immediately wondered if I was going to have the same problems with it that often happen with inflatable mattresses
  • I decided to try it out inside the safety of my bath tub before ever taking it on the road
  • I learned one important tip for using it when traveling
  • I highly recommend this very comfortable and useful product to anyone who likes to pamper their feet

• by reviewabit

I received this little foot bath product as a gift. I have fibromyalgia, and often suffer extremely painful foot cramps as an effect. When I am at home, I have a massaging foot bath that I can use, as hot water really helps to alleviate the cramping. This was purchased so that I would have a portable version of a foot bath to take with me when I travel.

It was an excellent idea!

mattresses. I could imagine getting it inflated, adding the water, and then having it deflate suddenly and end up with a huge mess. I decided to try it out inside the safety of my bath tub before ever taking it on the road.

It only takes a few minutes to inflate it by mouth, and it turned out to be quite larger than I expected. It is plenty roomy for your feet and the water. Once filled with hot water, I dissolved a little eucalyptus and tea tree foot bath into it, and stuck my feet in.

The unexpected comfort of the inflated “cushion” on the bottom was really nice. I have to say, I actually like the way this foot bath feels much better than the hard surface of my much more expensive electric massaging foot bath. To be honest, I didn’t even really miss the massaging part– my feet benefit most from the heat, and sometimes the massager even triggers cramps, so I don’t always use it anyway.

My fears of a tsunami of foot water when the thing sprung a leak have so far been unfounded. It seems to be plenty sturdy enough to handle the volume of water, and I felt comfortable taking it on ...

• Heel To Toe Inflatable Pedi-Bath 16
      a trip with me. I will admit, it can be awkward trying to move it after it is filled, but it is doable.

I got to lounge in the luxury of my hotel room with my feet in a nice warm bath, with a soft, comfortable cushion under them. I didn’t want to take them out! Because the bath is not water in motion, it stays warm for a long time too. It has not leaked either air or water so far, and I have used it many times.

With it being inflatable material, you do have to be careful that it is not packed

in a way that it will be poked by anything sharp, or stretched too much. I learned one important tip for using it when traveling. When you let the water out, don’t let the air out immediately.

Let the bath stay inflated and let it dry overnight or for several hours. If you deflate it while it is still wet, the moisture will get trapped in the folds and it could mildew, or get water on your clothes if you are packing it with them. I highly recommend this very comfortable and useful product to anyone who likes to pamper their feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061496660530/k2311a0616/6.16.11