Nutribiotic Nasal Spray Pump 1oz  » Health  »
  • I took several different antibiotics, which would work, but then the problem would return within weeks
  • Rather than being negative, I thought to myself that maybe this meant it was doing something important
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural alternative treatment for nasal congestion and infections

• by reviewabit

A couple of years ago, I suffered an episode of sinus infection and inflammation that just did not want to go away. I took several different antibiotics, which would work, but then the problem would return within weeks. I started to suffer dizzy spells and was even given a CAT scan to make sure nothing weird was going on in my head. They found that my sinuses were inflamed, but even steroid nose sprays were not working and actually made things worse.

I finally stopped using everything out of frustration, and tried looking into natural remedies instead. I had been trying to use saline sprays, which would help with the congestion a bit and keep my nose from feeling dry, but they were not enough

for a long term solution. I finally found out about a spray that uses grapefruit extract to treat chronic infection without antibiotics.

It is the Nutribiotic spray, is available online and is actually pretty affordable. I was discouraged and didn’t hold much hope for anything working, but I tried it anyway. When I first sprayed it into my nose, it burned like crazy and even made my eyes water.

This lasted several minutes. Rather than being negative, I thought to myself that maybe this meant it was doing something important. I did not detect much of a scent (not that I was able to smell much anyway) but I could sort of pick up on a bitter, citrus-zest kind of flavor in the ...

• back of my throat.

The first few days of using it went uneventfully, and gradually the congestion started to clear a bit. It was a slow process, but steady, and I was finally feeling like some of the inflammation was going away. Within a week, my post nasal drip and dizziness stopped.

I kept using the spray until it ran out. By the end of the bottle, it was becoming difficult to get the product to spray correctly so I ordered another one. The spray, after having used it a couple of weeks, no longer burned when I used it.

Either my nasal tissues got used to it, or there was so much inflammation that the skin in my nose was raw at first, and the citrus burned

because, well, it was citrus. I believe this product helped me finally shed that stubborn bout of infection, and I would use it again if I had a similar problem. After having used decongestant sprays that set up a nightmare of rebound congestion, and the steroids which made my head feel weird and failed to work, I was really scared to try any new sprays, but I am so glad I did.

Sometimes natural is the best way to go. I have new respect for grapefruit. I should start eating it or something.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural alternative treatment for nasal congestion and infections. Apparently, if it burns, that’s a good thing so don’t worry. It will only last a few minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061496650530/k2311a0616/6.16.11