Lactacyd Feminine Wipes
  • I like the fact that this product contains lactic acid that is just good for the skin
  • My only problem with this product is that I can't just buy this easily in any ordinary drugstore

• by Lynn M. A.

When I was a college student, I began using Lactacyd Feminine Wipes. I was always out of town for duties. I had difficulty finding a decent comfort room in some areas that I went to. The worst thing was the water was not at all clean.

I am quite a vain person when it comes to personal hygiene. I was just so glad that at that time that I started using feminine wipes. This had helped me a lot

in the past.

I didn’t have the feeling of discomfort every time I went out of town. I have been using Lactacyd Feminine Wipes for almost seven years now and it never fails me. When I am at work, I always bring a pack of this product.

I just don’t rely on ordinary tissues as it sometimes can cause irritation on the most intimate part of a woman’s body. I like the fact that this product contains lactic acid ...

• that is just good for the skin. These feminine wipes are just so mild on the skin.

It is not scented and soap-free. It is very convenient to use. I usually use it every time I go to the bathroom in public places.

I am not comfortable using tissues as it sometimes leaves some residues on the skin. I just don’t feel tissues are safe to use. This is really good to use together with Lactacyd Feminine Wash especially

during monthly periods.

This is very handy and I can just carry it everywhere I go. I feel cleaner and more comfortable when I have this item during my travels. My only problem with this product is that I can’t just buy this easily in any ordinary drugstore.

My final verdict, it may be expensive but this is a must for every women. You may choose not to use this product everyday but this is best when you are on a trip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416061496360430/k2311a0616/6.16.11