L’Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle  » Cosmetics  »
  • Definitely a must try, must have product for women
  • This is a foundation I recommend to friends and family who are beauty conscious and looking for the best foundation in cosmetics
  • It is one of the best there is I have ever used
  • I bought this product because my mom's friend recommended this foundation

• by monsterific

Pros: 1. Not obviously visible when applied, unlike other foundations that people will be able to tell you’re wearing foundation.

2. Nice coverage, smooth on skin, lightweight you wouldn’t feel heavy on the face unlike other foundation, evenly spreads, and gives your face that radiant glow.

3. Fair price for a good product.

Cons: Well, it would have been great if it had SPF… other than that

no other problems.

Definitely a must try, must have product for women. This is a foundation I recommend to friends and family who are beauty conscious and looking for the best foundation in cosmetics. L’Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle works like MAGIC. It is one of the best there is I have ever used. I tried Olay Liquid Foundation, Maybelline, other inexpensive products or branded cosmetics but Smooth Souffle by L’Oreal Paris is a favorite. People would compliment me for my complexion and that is really something. I bought this product because my mom’s friend recommended this foundation. I’m a make up person, I use make up to enhance what I have. I don’t use it to alter any part of my face but help enhance my features. This foundation hides my skin’s imperfections,

• L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Souffle
      the dark blemishes on my face becomes less obvious to non-visible. However, I don’t have a face that is seriously blemished with acne marks or anything, just a few spots here and there.

If your face has bad obvious acne marks or discoloration you will need the help of a good concealer to hide those unsightly blotches. My personal way of applying this foundation to my

face, I use brush to help it spread evenly and nicely all over. With just a little amount of foundation I am able to spread it with nice coverage on my face plus it has this minimizing effect on pores and great item for all skin types, from dry, normal to oily skin, stays for about 6-8 hours on normal weather conditions.

In conclusion, definitely a great product to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061496310430/k2311a0616/6.16.11