Harrison Ford (actor)
  • One of my favourite actors, especially during the nineteen nineties was the actor Harrison Ford
  • There are several reasons why I like the actor I knew from the 90s and his movies
  • These days, from what little I’ve seen of him, Ford seems to be experimenting with other genres and a less serious side, and I only noticed that after he did “Hollywood Homicide” with Josh Hartnett
  • I would recommend this actor’s 1990’s suspense films to suspense movie fans

• by Redtape

One of my favourite actors, especially during the nineteen nineties was the actor Harrison Ford. I haven’t seen much work from him these days and it could just be because I haven’t been paying attention very much, but back in the nineteen nineties he was quite the suspense movie star and was very popular mostly because he was such a good actor and played main roles in a lot of big budget movies. Later

of course, I came to understand that Harrison Ford was already a popular actor after he played a character in one of the Star Wars movies in the 70s.

There are several reasons why I like the actor I knew from the 90s and his movies. One of the first reasons was because he was such a good actor, who makes his roles and the part he’s playing so believable, and my mother and I ...

• have joked about this serious look he always has.

Another reason is his movies. I knew him from quite a few suspense films such as “Witness”, “Raiders of the Lost Ark” and “The Fugitive”, which was one of my personal favourites. All of the suspense movies he was in always were filled to the brim with suspense and would keep me hopelessly glues to my seat.

These days, from what little I’ve seen of

him, Ford seems to be experimenting with other genres and a less serious side, and I only noticed that after he did “Hollywood Homicide” with Josh Hartnett. I also think I remember seeing him appear in a romance movie that I saw advertising up to recently.

I’m not too excited about this apparent experimentation, but I’m not too upset for him wanting to try something new.

I would recommend this actor’s 1990’s suspense films to suspense movie fans.

Jeff says :

This actor is one of a kind and he’ll always be remembered for his iconic roles in Star Wars and the Indiana Jones sagas. I particularly like his movies from the 70s and 80s.

ReadingBug says :

I like Harrison Ford because reminds me of old Hollywood male actors with rugged good looks and an uncanny charm about him. Although I was never into the Star Wars or Indiana Jones craze, I did like the little bit I did seem from him in those movies. I also think he made the perfect career move by distancing himself from those types of roles after that because it allowed him to take on more action packed and serious roles. My two favorite movies of his are Patriot Games and What Lies Beneath co-starring Michelle Pfeiffer. I thought he did such a wonderful job as Jack Ryan in Patriot Games that I dismiss any studios attempt to reboot the Tom Clancy series. I also liked how he turned out to be a bad guy in What Lies Beneath which was unusual for me to see because he’s always been the good guy in most of his films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5215061496200230/k2311a0615/6.15.11